01-05-2010, 08:09 PM
OOOOO that smell!
01-05-2010, 08:17 PM
Go back to bed, 8.
01-05-2010, 10:06 PM
8 posted this before, like a year ago.I remember being disgusted last time.Females sweating profusely really interest him.This is why I think he's a freak.
See You In Toledo
01-05-2010, 10:10 PM
There was a woman breastfeeding in the mall yesterday. Boobs in plain view. Some rude old bastard said "can't you cover yourself?" And she actually said "my baby is eating. If you don't like it, put a blanket over YOUR head." I don't know why, but that made me think of 8.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
01-05-2010, 10:15 PM
It is odd to ask people to be careful and not look upon a naked woman for the sake of her personal space and dignity and then be confronted with it next to the Bavarian pretzel stand in the mall.I just think you could do it in the bathroom.Its not like your tits are dragging on the dirty floor.I'm sure there was a more dignified way to put that last sentence.
See You In Toledo
01-05-2010, 10:16 PM
Was the guy wearing a straw hat, cowboy boots and overalls with suspenders?Thats how I picture 8.Usually yelling soooeee or something unintelligible.
See You In Toledo
01-05-2010, 10:38 PM
BIRD33 Wrote:It is odd to ask people to be careful and not look upon a naked woman for the sake of her personal space and dignity and then be confronted with it next to the Bavarian pretzel stand in the mall.I just think you could do it in the bathroom.Its not like your tits are dragging on the dirty floor.I'm sure there was a more dignified way to put that last sentence.
yes, I am sure you think it's not disgusting to eat in a bathroom. I'm a cover up kind of gal, but am never going to nurse my baby where people shit. Sorry. I have lofty standards that way. And if I put my boobs out there uncovered, I don't really care if you look at them.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
01-06-2010, 12:04 AM
i go out of my way to stare at tits, breastfeeding or not.
01-06-2010, 12:08 AM
Cucumber Wrote:yes, I am sure you think it's not disgusting to eat in a bathroom. I'm a cover up kind of gal, but am never going to nurse my baby where people shit. Sorry. I have lofty standards that way. And if I put my boobs out there uncovered, I don't really care if you look at them.
I've seen how nice womans bathrooms are with their couches and shit so give me a break.I'm not talking about a gas station here.All I'm saying is you ask people to totally go against what they are taught from birth for one particular situation without asking them.Its kind of rude.
See You In Toledo
01-06-2010, 12:11 AM
Actually it's pretty rare if not impossible to find a womens bathroom that caters to nursing - they are few and far between, here anyways. Plus regardless - breast feeding is natural and healthy. There are many things people do in public that I don't agree with, but that's life. Suck it up, princess.
01-06-2010, 12:13 AM
ooooh. sister fight.
01-06-2010, 12:14 AM
Do any of these public things involve exposing body parts that would get a person arrested for lewd behavior minus the baby?
See You In Toledo
01-06-2010, 12:14 AM
BIRD33 Wrote:I've seen how nice womans bathrooms are with their couches and shit so give me a break.I'm not talking about a gas station here.All I'm saying is you ask people to totally go against what they are taught from birth for one particular situation without asking them.Its kind of rude.
Very, very few bathrooms have couches. The ones in pubs do. that's helpful with a baby.
Going against what they are taught from birth? You were taught to sexualize a breast from birth? Your mom must have had a hard time breastfeeding you then. North Americian culture sexualizes the breast. this is true. North American culture also taught us to hate and fear blacks once upon a time. thank goodness for leaders who make up for the herds of sheep who never challenge the status quo.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
01-06-2010, 12:14 AM
CT280 Wrote:ooooh. sister fight.
did you take your retard pills this morning
cratch:
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
01-06-2010, 12:17 AM
You can breastfeed in public and still be discreet about it. If you don't care to be discreet, I guess you have to put up with the freaks who like to watch. I'd never feed my baby in the bathroom, that's pretty gnarly. What are we gonna do, sit on the crapper and read the writing on the wall while the kid eats? No thanks. I'll bring a receiving blanket and drape it over us, problem solved.
01-06-2010, 12:20 AM
BIRD33 Wrote:Do any of these public things involve exposing body parts that would get a person arrested for lewd behavior minus the baby?
The key is: the baby. Totally changes the context. Where babies are, expect to see breasts for feeding. Don't like it? Go to a pub. I would expect to see penis if I walked into a men's washroom.
I agree with JCW. Cover, but don't feel you have to because some people feel weird about sexulaizing your breasts when there is a baby attached.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
01-06-2010, 12:33 AM
didnt she just tell you to suck it up? princess.
01-06-2010, 12:34 AM
CT280 Wrote:didnt she just tell you to suck it up? princess.
uh, no. thanks for playing!
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
01-06-2010, 12:35 AM
I told princess Bird to suck it up.
01-06-2010, 12:36 AM
PB actually deleted a picture of me bf'ing. There's been huge debate over this. Interestingly, they left a pic in there of my cat with a willnot. Anyone care to see?
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
11-12-2004, 07:50 PM
11-12-2004, 07:50 PM
Last Post by Beaucephus
04-30-2004, 08:08 PM
04-30-2004, 08:08 PM
What that smell in my computer?
parwell
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

