Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So, have you planned your
#1

New Years resolutions yet?

If yes, what ??

If no, why not?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

Eat less sugar.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Yeah, I need to get in shape again. I lost all my baby weight, but a lot of muscle went with it. Also, I am trying to be more positive. I'm always pessimistic and I'm sick of it.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#4

Cucumber Wrote:Yeah, I need to get in shape again. I lost all my baby weight, but a lot of muscle went with it. Also, I am trying to be more positive. I'm always pessimistic and I'm sick of it.

theres probably a good reason for the pessimism. sp. i say maintain the glass half empty approach until further notice.
Reply
#5

I told Jimmy I have another 3 days to be a whiny, negative, pissy bitch and I plan to get a lot of negativity crammed in there.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#6

ive never made any in my life.

DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Reply
#7

I'm going to lose some weight and start working out again. I'd like to drop about 15 lbs and tone up. I'm going to get the spouser to drop 20 lbs.
Reply
#8

I'm going to attempt to cut out the caffeine. Completely. I don't drink that much--maybe 1-2 cups a day and an occasional diet coke at lunch--but I'm finding myself jonesing for it in the mornings.
Reply
#9

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm going to lose some weight and start working out again. I'd like to drop about 15 lbs and tone up. I'm going to get the spouser to drop 20 lbs.

how did you drop this little nugget on her?
Reply
#10

I was wondering the same thing, actually.
Reply
#11

I said I was going to lose weight but that went to hell the first day. So now my new (more realistic) resolution is to avoid places like 7-11 when I'm out for a walk with the little one and cut down on my consumption of deep-fried snacks and nutritional cardboard.
Reply
#12

I've always wanted to work with neglected kids. I think I'll start with my own.
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:Eat less sugar.

My friends wife sent over two plates of christmas cookies.My resolution did not last 2 days.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

I'm actually trying to quit smoking. I've been trying for a month or so now. I am smoking less so that's a start I suppose.

And Bird, just get back on the wagon. Everyone has off days.
Reply
#15

If you've seen my posts here you know I don't have off days.Straight cash 24\7.

Anyway I'm more concerned about soda and other sugary drinks.I never buy candy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:If you've seen my posts here you know I don't have off days.Straight cash 24\7.

Anyway I'm more concerned about soda and other sugary drinks.I never buy candy.

Yeah, yeah. Stroke the ego some. Wink

Yeah, I used to drink a lot of Pepsi. Not anymore though. Candy is something I eat very seldom, even if it's around.
Reply
#17

Holy shit we're like twins!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

I take it you're a Pepsiholic?
Reply
#19

JCW Wrote:I said I was going to lose weight but that went to hell the first day. So now my new (more realistic) resolution is to avoid places like 7-11 when I'm out for a walk with the little one and cut down on my consumption of deep-fried snacks and nutritional cardboard.

Another Canadian?!

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#20

Cucumber Wrote:Yeah, I need to get in shape again. I lost all my baby weight, but a lot of muscle went with it. Also, I am trying to be more positive. I'm always pessimistic and I'm sick of it.

This didn't work either. My cousin's wife was telling me that she is always optimistic because "even if my husband loses his high faluting job in the oil and gas industry, we'll still be rolling in the cash." I rolled my eyes and said "and how's about if he dies? You'll still have money then too, right?"

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
12-22-2005, 06:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)