Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
my first baby. She wasn't a sack of potatoes. If she was, she was a quiet, sweet, nice sack of potatoes.
The new one is one noisy, whiny, stinky sack of potatoes.
babies suck.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I agree babies do suck.My interaction with them is 90% being annoyed by them and their needy crybaby nonsense in elevators or restaurants, 5% feigning interest in talking to them to humor the parents and ending up feeling dumb for talking to a baby that doesnt understand a word of what I'm saying and 5% feeling sorry for them because of who their parents are.
Wake me up when all babies turn 5 and can form coherent sentences.I've got grown up shit to attend to you fucking shitbird tykes.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
CT280 Wrote:i have a secret.
Finally coming outa tha closet???
That wont raise an eyebrow on anyone.
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
My 2nd one is the reason that we didn't have a third.
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
always keeping the brothers down
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.