Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

vick to iggles??
#1

hahaha
i bet mcbaby's mom will be making a statement soon :loool:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

Wooow.Never saw it coming.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

classy guy

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

for a classy town

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

Those dogs were just rough housing with each other!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

not sure this move makes sense
Reply
#7

If they play the wildcat they will have the two best running qb's of the last decade in the same backfield.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

i guess, but mcnabb hardly runs anymore. they need a tight-end or big rb b-4 another qb.
Reply
#9

Its a cheap deal so its not like they spent all their money on him.Even if they just run him out there in the backfield as a distraction for the defense its worth it.

Speaking for the black community we approve of it and most of my brothers will be taking off from "work" today to go to the Gallery on 8th and Market to buy their Vick jerseys.

Phillys desire to win a superbowl eclipses any legal issues except maybe child molestation.We are hardcore.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

he did his time, full stop
it should be very interesting with them both in the backfield

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#11

I had an idea for his jersey....


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
#12

your idea, I'm sure.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

We are the new title town.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

WoolyGoat Wrote:your idea, I'm sure.

I tried to do Mexico, R. Mexico, among others that are banned by the NFL.


I looked up and found that Cupids Itch is another common name and it worked. So yes I guess it is my idea.
Reply
#15

Dec 6th @ the Falcons.Awkward!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/index.html

Streaming the vick press conference live.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

calm down, fanboi

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#18

Had my first of two F.F. drafts last night at Tack-Dogg's house. They are all a bunch of nubs. Guy with the third pick overall drafted two WR right off the bat. Another guy took Tom Brady at 6.

I drafted in slot 7 of 10.

1. Steve Slaton RB
2. DeAngelo Williams RB
3. Margues Colston WR
4. Phillip Rivers QB
5. Marshawn Lynch RB
6. Santonio Holmes WR
7. Beanie Wells RB
8. Eddie Royal WR
9. Chris Cooley TE
10. Laverneous Coles WR

rounding it out I picked up Chargers D, Josh Morgan WR, Miles Austin WR, Jamaal Charles RB

Solid.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#19

you're fucked at WR and kicker

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#20

14 team money league draft

Round Pick Player Position
1. (6) Steven Jackson RB
2. (23) Peyton Manning QB
3. (34) Marques Colston WR
4. (51) Marshawn Lynch RB
5. (62) Derrick Ward RB
6. (79) Bernard Berrian WR
7. (90) Donald Brown RB
8. (107) Devin Hester WR
9. (118) Percy Harvin WR
10. (135) Eli Manning QB
11. (146) Brent Celek TE
12. (163) Kevin Curtis WR
13. (174) Chaz Schilens WR
14. (191) Ladell Betts RB
15. (202) Indianapolis DEF
16. (219) Lawrence Tynes K
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)