Posts: 1,678
Threads: 113
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
anyone that can hear tones, and know how the chords. could you help me get these cords written down?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o5T_HsCZEQ"]YouTube - Douchebag with a Guitar - Family Guy - Water[/ame]
sorry but i have not ability to to tell what note is what. i can only tell that they are different.
DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Posts: 1,678
Threads: 113
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
anyone that can hear tones, and know what the chords are. could you help me get these cords written down?*** sorry would edit, but it doesnt work for me.
DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
War Wrote:anyone that can hear tones, and know what the chords are. could you help me get these cords written down?*** sorry would edit, but it doesnt work for me.
Edit works ... just need to press twice....
And sorry ... I'm tone def and stuff so I can't wite the chords down.
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 1,678
Threads: 113
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
oh >.>
im basicly tone def. thats why i cant speak chinese.
DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Posts: 2,046
Threads: 150
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
I bet one of squirts chillins can get it for ya!
Posts: 1,678
Threads: 113
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
that would be awesome.
DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.