Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Because VitaminE has the required stroke :lool:
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 5
Threads: 0
Joined: Feb 2009
Reputation:
0
I think I just joined this blossoming club.
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
quint Wrote:what happened now?
Too many eggs ???
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 5
Threads: 0
Joined: Feb 2009
Reputation:
0
I basically called Blondie a cunt. :lol:
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
jesus! careful Indianrckguy!
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
actually, your (sup, tweety?) a fucking idiot
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Does Indian cock guy think he's all cool now?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Indianrckguy Wrote:*you're
It helps when calling one an idiot to not be one yourself.
calling you an idiot is just stupit
you have proven your lack of intelligence in under ten posts
nice job, moron
ps/ you're grammar samck is really fresh!!
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton