Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
first of 10 games this season.
nothing quite like that first trip to the park every year.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
you didn't take any?
where were your seats?
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
tonight, 8, tonight.
my time machine is busted, so you'll just have to wait.
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
and if I had a time machine, I wouldn't go forward one day to post pictures from a baseball game at a crappy forum.
Posts: 834
Threads: 21
Joined: Jan 2007
Reputation:
0
go shove a "Carl Yastremski" autographed bat up your filthy asshole; douchebag
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Uh yea?
: pours wooley a beer:
See You In Toledo
Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
WTF? No Yawkee Way story?
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm going back again right now. Love the weekday daytime game.
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Pics?
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I have tickets for the 21st against the nationals on the third base side a few rows from the fence.I'm debating on if I should give them away or go.Depends on the weather for me since it takes a little bit for me to get excited about baseball.I'm leaning towards not going.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
what's the opposite of a good luck charm?