Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Kardashians
#1

Hot or not?
Reply
#2

I wouldn't kick them out of bed

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

Khloe is a bit special needs looking to me.
Reply
#4

[Image: Khloe-Kardashian10.jpg]


she looks kind of like chyna

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

That's a good pic. On the Apprentice, she look sincredibly vacant.
Reply
#6

Cucumber Wrote:That's a good pic. On the Apprentice, she look sincredibly vacant.

Did you see him kick her ass out Sunday? Man that was kind of brutal. I mean, seriously, he didn't have to do that on tv like that.

He said "If I had known you had a DUI, you would have never been asked to do this show".

WTF? Does Dennis Rodman have any kind of past run-ins with the law? If I had been her, I would have called his ass out on that one.
Reply
#7

Yeah, I thought the same thing. I guess it's ok if you are a blithering drunk, just don't get behind a wheel.

That kinda makes some sense, though.
Reply
#8

Cucumber Wrote:Yeah, I thought the same thing. I guess it's ok if you are a blithering drunk, just don't get behind a wheel.

That kinda makes some sense, though.

I'll kiss your ass if Donald Trump has never had drinks and gotten behind a wheel. And I'll kiss your ass if he has never bailed a good friend out of a DUI charge. And furthermore, I'll kiss your ass if Dennis Rodman has never had a DUI or gotten out of one.
Reply
#9

All it takes is to lose one friend, or a friend of a friend, to be really against drunk driving.
Reply
#10

Quote:Basketball star DENNIS RODMAN has been put under heavy restriction on the road, after pleading no contest to drunken driving charge.

Rodman, 42, wasn't required to appear for yesterday's (19APR04) plea in LAS VEGAS MUNICIPAL COURT. His lawyer, KAREN WINCKLER, entered the plea on his behalf.

A judge fined Rodman $1,000 (GBP550), ordered him to serve 30 days of home detention, and required him to use a device in Nevada which will measure his blood-alcohol content before he can start his car for the next year - to prevent him from driving after drinking alcohol.

Rodman was treated for minor injuries and released after he crashed a motorcycle on 19 October (04) while doing stunts outside a Las Vegas strip club.
20/04/2004 21:08
Reply
#11

Yeah, I just read about that too. I think Trump is a wee bit of a misogynist, to be honest. Not always in the negative way, but I think he carries around a lot of disdain for certain women.
Reply
#12

Cucumber Wrote:Yeah, I just read about that too. I think Trump is a wee bit of a misogynist, to be honest. Not always in the negative way, but I think he carries around a lot of disdain for certain women.

We all do.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

The younger looking of the three is hot.The one with Reggie Bush is a little too chunky for my taste.The one looks like a dude.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

Cucumber Wrote:All it takes is to lose one friend, or a friend of a friend, to be really against drunk driving.

My point is that he said "she would have never been allowed on the show if he had known she had a DUI".

He had to have known Dennis Rodman had one.
Reply
#15

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:My point is that he said "she would have never been allowed on the show if he had known she had a DUI".

He had to have known Dennis Rodman had one.

This has probably been brought to his attention since.
Reply
#16

physically I would say hot
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)