Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

could someone let me know if this is stalking?
#41

Elvis1?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#42

WoolyGoat Wrote:Elvis1?

I've never used a capital letter in my password.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#43

Vitamin E Wrote:[Image: beat_that.gif]

Tell me who's dick you are going to be sucking, and I'll let you reign me.
Reply
#44

Ishy!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#45

Vitamin E Wrote:Ishy!

Don't know him.

FAIL!
Reply
#46

Because VitaminE has the required stroke :lool:

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#47

I think I just joined this blossoming club.
Reply
#48

Careful, IRG.
Reply
#49

what happened now?
Reply
#50

quint Wrote:what happened now?

Too many eggs ???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#51

I basically called Blondie a cunt. :lol:
Reply
#52

jesus! careful Indianrckguy!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#53

I'm an evil evil man....
Reply
#54

actually, your (sup, tweety?) a fucking idiot

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#55

snarg Wrote:actually, your (sup, tweety?) a fucking idiot
*you're

It helps when calling one an idiot to not be one yourself.
Reply
#56

Does Indian cock guy think he's all cool now?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#57

Indianrckguy Wrote:*you're

It helps when calling one an idiot to not be one yourself.

calling you an idiot is just stupit
you have proven your lack of intelligence in under ten posts
nice job, moron


ps/ you're grammar samck is really fresh!!

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#58

snarg Wrote:actually, your (sup, tweety?) a fucking idiot


Grammar smack is fresh.I agree.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#59

uh oh snarg!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-23-2006, 04:09 PM
Last Post by SporK
03-17-2006, 11:36 AM
Last Post by ntype
12-16-2005, 05:31 PM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
06-30-2004, 07:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)