Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

could someone let me know if this is stalking?
#1

Paddy: If somebody could let her know I'm back I'd appreciate it.

Goat: she knows

Goat: she never left





am I stalking her?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

Is anyone accusing you of stalking?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

yes

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

Really?Wow.Doesnt the person have to be present to be stalked?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

WoolyGoat Wrote:yes

lemme guess? :lool:
Reply
#6

direct quote:

"Blondie doesn't like that I talk about her every single day, is this reasonable?"

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

also, please let me know if I'm guilty of harassment.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

So another party is coming to you with these complaints about you stalking blondie?Its her complaining?If its not flump who is it?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:So another party is coming to you with these complaints about you stalking blondie?Its her complaining?If its not flump who is it?

Get off my fucking tip, jackweed.
Reply
#11

Quote:post this.."Blondie has never once used the word "stalking" but she gets pissed that I ramble on about her since she never talks about me, she keeps telling me to piss off"

who said harassment?

who said that you fucking liar

who said you harassment?

god damn you are a piece of shit

the thought never occurs to you to just piss off and go away huh?

you are a fucking liar..nobody has ever used the word stalking or harassment..all I've ever said is piss off and go away wooly

tell bird the truth wooly..tell the truth wooly

nobody has ever used the words stalking or harassment to you

But I have asked you to piss off every sing day for weeks

EVERY DAY

I've fucking begged you to fuck off and you wont

Does it occur to you even for a moment to fuck off and we would have ZERO reason to talk?

does that dawn on you at any point at all?

damn I wish I could tell Bird the truth

post the truth wooly

I DARE YOU PUSSY
...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

WOW!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#13

Vitamin E Wrote:WOW!
i kept my cell phone # to myself, thankfully

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

I'm just guessing, but it appears that wooly needs to piss off.
Reply
#15

WoolyGoat Wrote:i kept my cell phone # to myself, thankfully


Teh Wooly has wisdom.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#16

Ok, I might be stoned.... thus a bit confused... but I thought Wooly and Blondie were tight?
Reply
#17

There has been a ton of Blondie drama going on. It makes me chuckle a bit because neither Lecter nor I am part of it.
Reply
#18

minorthreat Wrote:There has been a ton of Blondie drama going on. It makes me chuckle a bit because neither Lecter nor I am part of it.

You have always been BEW's real prize. You know that.
Reply
#19

Tell me the truth Wooley.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

I haven't left anything out.

Apparently, what I do to her on this board on a daily basis is pretty fucked up and I can't see why.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-23-2006, 04:09 PM
Last Post by SporK
03-17-2006, 11:36 AM
Last Post by ntype
12-16-2005, 05:31 PM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
06-30-2004, 07:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)