Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

College Basketball Betting Thread

Anhil8tor Wrote:$1600


Louisville(-20.5) to Moorehead St ($50)
Wake(-8) to Cleveland St ($50)

$1500
Reply

$1500

Duke(-2.5) to Nova($25)
Pitt(-7) to X($25)
Memphis(-4.5) to Missouri($25)
Purdue(+6.5) to Uconn($25)
Louisville(-9) to Arizona ($25)
Mich St(-1.5) to KU ($25)
Gonzaga(+8) to UNC ($25)
Syracuse(+1) to OU($25)
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:None of these teams even won let alone covered.

$125

Auburn -3.5 Vs. Baylor $50


Fuck me? $75.00

On a related note why is there a womans NIT?Like the womans NCAA tourney doesnt get ignored enough?

See You In Toledo
Reply

maybe try picking wnit games??
couldn't be any worse, eh
i'd go with UT and pat summit
:loool:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:$1500

Duke(-2.5) to Nova($25)
Pitt(-7) to X($25)
Memphis(-4.5) to Missouri($25)
Purdue(+6.5) to Uconn($25)

0 for 4


Couldn't have been worse.


$1400
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:Louisville(-9) to Arizona ($25)
Mich St(-1.5) to KU ($25)
Gonzaga(+8) to UNC ($25)
Syracuse(+1) to OU($25)


$1400
Reply

$1400
Bets double this round

Missouri(+5.5) to Ucon ($50)
Pitt(-2) to Nova ($50)
Reply

Uconn -5.5 Vs Miss $25

See You In Toledo
Reply

that game was such a heartbreaker last night.

i think the 2nd half pretty much showed Sherron Collins and Cole Aldrich really aren't guarenteed 1st round money. they disappeared in the biggest game of the year. so disappointing. the way Collins gets out of control makes me want him to leave. the beat will go on. Cole has to come back...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

Cole should come back but he's got an NBA body so who knows.

See You In Toledo
Reply

he's been a guy who says he loves the college atmosphere. been a Kansas guy since he started playing ball and always talked about being there 4 years so he can give his speech on senior night, but i guess his dad is a steel mill worker who go laid off and they are hard up for money. it would be a heart breaker to see him leave. he's an all american next year.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

Thats a brutal story.Can't believe no KU alumni can come through and give his pops a job.A lot of times you get guys that size being kind of passive since they've always been big enough to get the job done without a lot of aggression.Aldrich doesnt seem to mind banging down low so I think he has a chance to be a pretty decent pro.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Cole got to bang against Darnell Jackson, Darrell Arthur and Sasha Kaun as a freshman. He knows how tough you have to be. He eats it up. When he was coming in to Kansas he said his favorite part of the game is throwing someones shot back in their face and slapping the ball on a hard rebound. The guy does the dirty work. Kansas has a guy coming in named Thomas Robinson who is a rebounding machine. I'm sure if the NBA talk gets too serious because of financial needs someone is gonna step up and find the guy a job.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Uconn -5.5 Vs Miss $25


Boo ya

$100

See You In Toledo
Reply

Uconn -4 Vs. MSU $100

UNC -7.5 Vs. Nova the $200 I won on the UConn game

See You In Toledo
Reply

$1300

Michigan State(+4) to UConn ($100)
Over 134.5 ($50)
Villanova(+7.5) to UNC ($100)
Over 160 ($50)
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:$1300

Michigan State(+4) to UConn ($100)
Over 134.5 ($50)
Villanova(+7.5) to UNC ($100)
Over 160 ($50)

$1300
Reply

All Hail UNC!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply

$1300

UNC (-7) to MSU ($300)
Over 152.5 ($100)
Reply

UNC -7 Vs. UNC.

Under 152.5

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)