Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
If someone was accusing you of fucking with their private info wouldnt you at least mount one defense of yourself?At least one?Makes you go hmmmm(not the gay poster) that we've heard nothing.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm not really keeping up with everything you do and say so it really doesnt help me out, anhil8tor.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
you're hurting your credibility
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I'd say the guy laughing at how cryptic everyone is here now doing the same thing might be hurting a little more.Its ok.You don't want to burn any E-bridges.I get it.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I heard Bill and blondie offered to buy this place.Fascinating really.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
actually, I promised not to say her name again in exchange for her not badgering me via PM anymore. seemed like a worthwhile deal, which she of course almost immediately violated.
blondie's reasoning for it being your fault is a PM sent to her by Lee (probably to get her to stfu) which said something like "I shut the site down because I was drunk and bird and others were complaining a lot." apparently because yours was the only name specifically mentioned, that means it's completely your fault.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
So that weirdo is not posting here but still sends pm's around asking whats going on?Thats totally normal.
I like all high profile people tend to be when something goes wrong am just the the scapegoat.If you continually set the forum world abuzz these types of things happen.
I submit that some former mods here being in lee's ear spouting nonsense like blondie was in the right during her latest break with reality are causing more problems then anything here.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
i kinda believe everything lee said.
he was drunk and the complaints in general were higher than normal. seems like a lethal combination to me.
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
truer words were never spoken
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
WoolyGoat Wrote:actually, I promised not to say her name again in exchange for her not badgering me via PM anymore. seemed like a worthwhile deal, which she of course almost immediately violated.
blondie's reasoning for it being your fault is a PM sent to her by Lee (probably to get her to stfu) which said something like "I shut the site down because I was drunk and bird and others were complaining a lot." apparently because yours was the only name specifically mentioned, that means it's completely your fault.
:loool: Fuck, now I have seen everything.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 2,046
Threads: 150
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
Brad was in my aunts office yesterday. She works for the city of Newark. They are putting together a project and Brad is funding it.... He took a hop skip and a jump from NY.... Angie's shootin a movie there. He took a stroll thru city hall. She sent me pics but there not that great. The subject of her email was:: EAT YOUR HEART OUT LISA!
Oh... and I didnt see the movie yet, I have the cd but havent had time to watch it.
Posts: 2,046
Threads: 150
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
He's soooooooooooooo friggin cute
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
what the fuck is wrong with you?