Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
I have an emergency ticket ...
Need to just call and I can fly ....
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 1,678
Threads: 113
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
is this so you can go to denmark?
DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
War Wrote:is this so you can go to denmark?
Yepp, they'll put a plane for me in work when i need it.
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Really?The plane is part of the insurance?So if a member of the family is sick they'll pick up the cost of the flight to get to them?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 1,678
Threads: 113
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
thats qewl. here there is nothing like that. insurance companies will usually try to do the minimum possible, if not deny what they can. the closest thing is EFML (sp) where you can miss work without getting fired.
DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Posts: 1,678
Threads: 113
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
this may not be the best time for this, but is denmark/nederlands a good place to live?
DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
BIRD33 Wrote:Really?The plane is part of the insurance?So if a member of the family is sick they'll pick up the cost of the flight to get to them?
They will fly you and not ask why...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
War Wrote:this may not be the best time for this, but is denmark/nederlands a good place to live?
Both are good....
Nederlands ahev more "free" drug laws....
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 1,678
Threads: 113
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
for countries to movie to. i have been thinking about those, germany, or korea. and again hope everything goes good for him.
DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
War Wrote:for countries to movie to. i have been thinking about those, germany, or korea. and again hope everything goes good for him.
Korea have death penalty on drugs....
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 1,678
Threads: 113
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
i am not worried about drugs. not even the reason i would move to the nederlands
DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
this is why sweden will never be an economic super power like the ......
nevermind.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
CT280 Wrote:this is why sweden will never be an economic super power like the ......
nevermind.
Uhmmm
Obama??
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?