Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

College Basketball Betting Thread

Anhil8tor Wrote:$50 eacg

Southern Miss(+22.5) to Memphis

A&M(-10) to Iowa St

ND(+11.5) to UConn

Northwestern(-6) to Iowa

$1800
Reply

$1800
$50 each again

Illinois(-1) to Michigan State

LaSalle(-5) to UMass

Oregon State(+2) to Oregon

Siena(-7.5) to Canisius
Reply

Couple of photos from the KU/Missery game Sunday...

[Image: ku_bkc_mu_04_t640.jpg]

[Image: web_090301_MU_BKC_White_419.jpg]

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

Kirk Heinrich # retired.I don't know bout that.

Something about him and Wilt Chamberlain being in the same rafters bothers me.

I think the same thing about durants # getting retired at texas after only one year.His team got bounced in the 2nd or 3rd game of the tourney and he's all the sudden an all time great at the university?Maybe if he won a championship or came back and got his degree.Peoples #'s get retired to easily now a days.Freaking Michael Jordans # was retired by the Heat for some reason.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:$1800
$50 each again

Illinois(-1) to Michigan State

LaSalle(-5) to UMass

Oregon State(+2) to Oregon

Siena(-7.5) to Canisius


$1700

Dropping like a fly...
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:I won last night, shitbag.


I will get to $500 and then double it on one game.He's going to hover around 1500.

+$200

Down to $150 on the Sienna Niagara game bird
Siena 85 at Niagara 100
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Kirk Heinrich # retired.I don't know bout that.

Something about him and Wilt Chamberlain being in the same rafters bothers me.

I think the same thing about durants # getting retired at texas after only one year.His team got bounced in the 2nd or 3rd game of the tourney and he's all the sudden an all time great at the university?Maybe if he won a championship or came back and got his degree.Peoples #'s get retired to easily now a days.Freaking Michael Jordans # was retired by the Heat for some reason.

Hinrich's jersey is the first to be retired after the guidelines were relaxed this year. Used to, you had to be a first ballot All-American or Tourney MVP to get in the rafters. Bill Self made a special exception with Kirk this year. He was just as important to the KU teams as Nick Collison, and he's turned out to be the better professional.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

He's borderline but more deserving then durant.How good a pro you are shouldn't count at all.Their old guidelines make sense to me.You are going to run out of #'s eventually.

See You In Toledo
Reply

ND (-3) to Nova

Over 156


$50 each
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:He's borderline but more deserving then durant.How good a pro you are shouldn't count at all.Their old guidelines make sense to me.You are going to run out of #'s eventually.

Their numbers aren't really retired, their jersey's are hanging in the rafters...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

Really?Thats interesting.I can't think of another program pro or otherwise that does it that way.

See You In Toledo
Reply

2003 Wooden All-American, 2003 NCAA West Regional MVP and member of the '03 all-Final Four team.

Guess he was an All-American.

Quote:Q: What are the qualifications for a KU basketball player to have his or her basketball jersey hung on the south end of Allen Fieldhouse?

A: Kansas doesn't retire numbers. Instead, to honor its greatest players, KU began retiring jerseys in 1992. Prior to the 2002-03 season, nine jerseys had been retired:

Charlie Black, 1922-24
Charlie Black, 1942-43
B.H. Born, 1952-54
Wilt Chamberlain, 1957-58
Paul Endacott, 1921-23
Ray Evans, 1942-43-1946-47
Clyde Lovellette, 1950-52
Danny Manning, 1985-88
Lynette Woodard, 1977-1981

Before the 2002-03 season, the restrictions for jersey retirement were loosened, resulting in nine new men's basketball honorees and two women's basketball players having their jerseys hung in the fieldhouse rafters:

Tus Ackerman, 1923-25
Angela Aycock, 1992-95
Tamecka Dixon, 1994-97
Howard Engleman, 1939-41 Video highlights
Drew Gooden*, 2000-02 Video highlights
Gale Gordon, 1925-27
Raef LaFrentz, 1995-98 Video highlights
Al Peterson, 1925-27
Paul Pierce, 1996-98 Video highlights
Fred Pralle, 1936-38
Jacque Vaughn, 1994-97 Video highlights
Jo Jo White, 1966-69

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Really?Thats interesting.I can't think of another program pro or otherwise that does it that way.
the Celtics are nearly out of usable numbers

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

$1600

Ohio State(-1.5) to Iowa ($100)

Clemson(-15) to Virginia ($100)

Cincinnati(-3) to South Florida ($100)

Michigan State(-14) to Indiana ($200)

Time to throw the bones
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:Down to $150 on the Sienna Niagara game bird
Siena 85 at Niagara 100


Thanks faggot.


Auburn +2 Vs. Alabama $50

Wake Forest -1.5 Vs. Maryland $50

See You In Toledo
Reply

I'm going down to a 50 spot tonight.

I've decided the Celtics can't win with Marbury and picking him up was a sign of total desperation.He adds nothing but a shoot first attitude that will kill the team.It makes me wonder why the Knicks after all this time gave him 2 million to go to a conference rival to win a championship.Something tells me they arent worried about him showing them up.If I have to hear about the big three forever even though they only won one championship I'll shoot myself.

Lebron and Kobe in the finals.Closet thing to bird and magic or Jordan\Barkley since then and will be better games then the C's series with LA.La wins it all.



See you in June prophetic post.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Thanks faggot.


Auburn +2 Vs. Alabama $50

Wake Forest -1.5 Vs. Maryland $50

Did you hear something, 8?

See You In Toledo
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:$1600

Ohio State(-1.5) to Iowa ($100)

Clemson(-15) to Virginia ($100)

Cincinnati(-3) to South Florida ($100)

Michigan State(-14) to Indiana ($200)

Time to throw the bones

$1500
Reply

$1500

Minnesota(-1) to Wisconsin ($100)

Purdue(-12.5) to Northwestern ($200)

UNLV(-18.5) to Air Force ($50)

UL (-5.5) to Fla Intl ($50)
Reply

+$250

BC +2.5 Vs. NC St. $50

Miss St. Pk Vs. FL $100

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)