Posts: 6,428
Threads: 301
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I only have one rule when it comes to Snarg inviting me to go places with him.
No fucking way!
Why on earth does this thread have 4 stars?
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
must be a winner
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Still an opening for 8 to mend your property snarg ??
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
i still need a gardener
i eill pay him 50 pesos a day
plus, access to a donkey :blink:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
you probably are the gardener.
Snarg, shoot up to L.A. and have a beer with me.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
i'l be there tomorrow
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
you should be scared
but, no, i won't be arriving for at least a week
see ya
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
And now we see fighting fire with fire.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.