Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have a hypo
#1

thetical question.

If you are dowloading something, let's say pron, from a site and your computer loses it's connection, what happens to the download? Do you have to start all over again?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#2

You're not downloading pron.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

But, I am.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#4

Trust me - you don't want to know what it is.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#5

I figured no holds barred live action childbirth.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

Do you know the answer to my question or not?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#7

well if you downloaded it with your browser, chances are that sometimes he could recover it.

If it was a "rare gem" (don't want to know) and you fear losing it go explore the temporary internet folder chances are that you'll have it there (or part of it).

Now those was just a few lemme pertinent to your hypothesis

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#8

What he said^^^^

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

If you send a self addressed letter with a stamp the internet fairy he will send you the file.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:If you said a self addressed letter with a stamp the internet fairy he will send you the file.


Or what he said^^^

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

I wish I could reach through the monitor right now and shove my tongue straight in your god damn mouth.
Reply
#12

:eek:

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#13

I know.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

Both at the exact same time..lol..nice.
Reply
#15

is there a way to totaly clear your cache of web sites?
Reply
#16

quint Wrote:is there a way to totaly clear your cache of web sites?

Yes?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#17

quint Wrote:is there a way to totaly clear your cache of web sites?


When was the last time you defraged, cleared disk space, did basic maintenance?


You can also go tools/internet options/delete..etc..
Reply
#18

quint Wrote:is there a way to totaly clear your cache of web sites?


Good question.I have not mastered this.I had a broad coming over so I thought I cleverly deleted all the porn sites off my browser like I did times past.Turns out when she starts typing all the porn sites with the same letter pop up.This is just after I told her I don't watch a lot of porn.I still can't get it completely cleared out.My solution for the next broad was to hide firefox on my desktop and have internet explorer look like its the browser I use since I've only used it for mapquest and stuff like that.Please help, internet friends.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

Can't you just be honest that you look at porn? I would think a guy was odd if he didn't.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#20

Cucumber Wrote:Can't you just be honest that you look at porn? I would think a guy was odd if he didn't.

What would you think if he looked at gay pron? A friend was asking.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)