Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Streak for the Cash
#41

Paddy Wrote:We'll just take this to PM Wooly, this thread is all sorts of fucked up now.

yeah.. take it to PM so he can tell you how the jagged pencil feels. You just might be able to get off tonight paddy, lucky you.
Reply
#42

Paddy Wrote:We'll just take this to PM Wooly, this thread is all sorts of fucked up now.

I know the feeling.

Go ahead and kill yourself in PM. The rest of the forum will get along just fine without you.
Reply
#43

Blondie Wrote:I know the feeling.

Go ahead and kill yourself in PM. The rest of the forum will get along just fine without you.

Can you live feed it if you do? We'll never know if you really killed yourself if you do it in PM.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#44

Paddy Wrote:Wooly, I didn't take Hertha to win in the end. I liked Paddy Harrington at the Buick Invitational. That didn't work out either. The Sabres over the Canadiens tonight to get back on track.
Hertha was at least a push, so it didn't increase my losing streak.

I'm taking Carmello (pts + reb) over Jamison (pts + reb) tonight

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#45

Paddy Wrote:Shows what I know.

Anyhoo, if they have rugby on there take France over Ireland tomorrow.
94% of people are taking Ireland :confused:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#46

The lesson as always Wooly is that I am an idiot.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#47

it's alright dude, I'm riding an L7 right now...lost w/Texas today.

I can't catch a break.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#48

14-17-1 for the month so far. I'm ready to give up.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#49

I nailed the over on the Duke game last night.


Now I need Freiburg and Augsburg to score at least 3 goals.


My monthly record is much worse than yours, thanks to my sweet L12.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#50

WoolyGoat Wrote:thanks to my sweet L12.

That's tough to do.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#51

dude you have no idea. what I can't believe is that within 3 days of joining, I had a W6...figured the whole thing would be a piece of cake. I don't think I've had 3 in a row since.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#52

Wooly can you suck your own cock too?
Reply
#53

if I could, I wouldn't be on the internets. ever.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#54

fuck soccer

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#55

I'm sweating Ogilvy over Els. This is retarded.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#56

PeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytimePeanutbutterjellytime
Reply
#57

Please excuse Vitamin E from being today. His NHL team lost last night.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#58

the Flames have fucked me no fewer than three times in this stupid game.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#59

I got turned on by this threads tags
Reply
#60

WoolyGoat Wrote:the Flames have fucked me no fewer than three times in this stupid game.

Now you know how a fan feels.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
How much cash
Blondie
Last Post by ntype
03-02-2007, 09:10 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-22-2006, 04:24 PM
Last Post by boosh
04-22-2006, 10:28 PM
Last Post by ntype
11-23-2005, 01:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)