Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

College Basketball Betting Thread

how'd it go in the pro football theard??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

I lost.

Should I talk dirty now or is this enough for you to finish?

See You In Toledo
Reply

guy on syracuse just back rimmed a garbage time wide open dunk with 20 seconds to go to blow the push.

See You In Toledo
Reply

cause I want to.. LOL

oldielox Wrote:North Carolina State women's basketball coach Kay Yow died Jan 24th at age 66.

Here she's accepting the Jimmy V Award during the 2007 ESPY Awards.

[Image: 340x.jpg]

WoolyGoat Wrote:go away, you fucking idiot
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:I lost.

Should I talk dirty now or is this enough for you to finish?

yeah, talk dirty now, looser
hahahaha

how did it go with the college football, einstein??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:$1800
OU (-2.5) to Baylor ($100)

UT (-18) to Georgia ($100)

UNC ( -1.5) to Duke ($25)

Iowa (+11) from Wisconsin ($25)

Miss St( -1.5) to LSU ($25)

AU (-6 )
to Arkansas ($25)

$2000

Whoot! Hit both big bets. OU looks great.
Reply

oldielox Wrote:cause I want to.. LOL

Kay Yow just died of cancer two weeks ago.Hilarious.I hope you are next.

See You In Toledo
Reply

snarg Wrote:yeah, talk dirty now, looser
hahahaha

how did it go with the college football, einstein??

Why don't you put your bets down otherwise you look like a woman who wants to pretend they know what they are talking about.

See You In Toledo
Reply

i know very little about college sports
i saw unc make dook look second rate last nite
i still say they play too many white boyz
i'll give you odds they don't get to the final four, how bout 5 to 2??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

snarg Wrote:i know very little about college sports
i saw unc make dook look second rate last nite
i still say they play too many white boyz
i'll give you odds they don't get to the final four, how bout 5 to 2??

I've been saying Duke is too small since last year.Nice analysis, Van Gundy.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:+$800

PSU +11 Vs. Purdue $50

UNC -1.5 Vs. Duke $100

The Cuse +12 Vs. Uconn $50

OU -2.5 Vs. Baylor $50

GW -1.5 Vs. Lasalle $50

Georgia +18 Vs. Tenn $50

+$750

I should have never bet against Lasalle.

See You In Toledo
Reply

you better cut back on your bets or you'll be sending me your money before march.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:I've been saying Duke is too small since last year.Nice analysis, Van Gundy.


obviously, your analysis is superior
that's why the coonass has almost three times what you have in his betting account
keep up the good work

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

snarg Wrote:obviously, your analysis is superior
that's why the coonass has almost three times what you have in his betting account
keep up the good work

And what is your record?Oh thats right your one of those guys who talks and talks but never puts himself out there because he's a pussy.You are aware this season goes until April?

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:And what is your record?Oh thats right your one of those guys who talks and talks but never puts himself out there because he's a pussy.You are aware this season goes until April?


yeah, i told you i don't follow college b-ball
but nice try deflecting it to my lack of knowledge, which i have already admitted
you have been proving your superior insight on a daily basis
if you are an expert, that means gator is god-like

all he lacks is your phenomenal arrogance :ccrap:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

snarg Wrote:yeah, i told you i don't follow college b-ball
but nice try deflecting it to my lack of knowledge, which i have already admitted
you have been proving your superior insight on a daily basis
if you are an expert, that means gator is god-like

all he lacks is your phenomenal arrogance :ccrap:

Its fucking February.There are 300 some games to go.I'm laughing at how pathetic the need for you to feel like you got over on me is that you act like this thing is over.

See You In Toledo
Reply

i got nothing over on you
gator did and continues to do so
this is the same thing you said as your nfl picks went down in flames
call me when you get back to even
thanks

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

i got nothing over on you
gator did and continues to do so
this is the same thing you said as your nfl picks went down in flames
call me when you get back to even
thanks

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

$2000

Davidson (-12) to Wofford ($25)

St. Mary's (+4) from Gonzaga ($25)

Washington (-16.5) to Oregon St ($50)

Arizona (-3) to USC ($50)
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:$2000

Davidson (-12) to Wofford ($25)

St. Mary's (+4)
from Gonzaga ($25)

Washington (-16.5) to Oregon St ($50)

Arizona (-3) to USC ($50)

4 for 4 last night!


BOOYA!

$2150
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)