Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

College Basketball Betting Thread

Clemson.They are favored.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:CLEMSON -3.5 to BC ($50)

FLORIDA +4.5 from Kentucky ($50)

SETON HALL -1 to DePaul ($100)

MINNESOTA -17 to Indiana ($100)

TCU +13 from UNLV ($50)


$1750

$1800

Fucking TCU missed covering by a point. Had Florida been giving points last night I would have given them. I can't figure out Kentucky.
Reply

$1800
OU (-2.5) to Baylor ($100)

UT (-18) to Georgia ($100)

UNC ( -1.5) to Duke ($25)

Iowa (+11) from Wisconsin ($25)

Miss St( -1.5) to LSU ($25)

AU (-6 )to Arkansas ($25)
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:FL St. -10 Vs UVA $50

Clemson -3.5 Vs. BC $50

Kentucky -4 Vs. Florida $100

Providence +1 Vs S Florida $50

+$800

PSU +11 Vs. Purdue $50

UNC -1.5 Vs. Duke $100

The Cuse +12 Vs. Uconn $50

OU -2.5 Vs. Baylor $50

GW -1.5 Vs. Lasalle $50

Georgia +18 Vs. Tenn $50

See You In Toledo
Reply

I hate taking UNC but I feel like Duke has something wrong with their play right now.
Reply

Their match ups suck.Duke needs to shoot over 60% to win.

See You In Toledo
Reply

In case anyone was wondering I had 15 assists last night.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:In case anyone was wondering I had 15 assists last night.
I had a goal and a +1 rating.

Would have bagged a couple of assists if my linemates weren't tripods.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Is it a league or public hockey?

See You In Toledo
Reply

It's a league, and I'm a (regular) sub...but the talent level is pretty broad.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

if unc throws it in the post all night, it could be a problem for duke.
Reply

Are we sure Quint is not really Digger Phelps because he just dropped some straight knowledge on your ass.

See You In Toledo
Reply

did you see digger in new espn commercial?
funny stuff
Reply

I did and it is pretty good.

He's married to my dads cousin so I don't know if that makes me related to him.I hear he's arrogant in person.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:I did and it is pretty good.

He's married to my dads cousin so I don't know if that makes me related to him.I hear he's arrogant in person.
I think you're related.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

But I'm not a 2nd cousin or anything, right?I don't think I'm related unless knowing you means we are related which would be nice.

See You In Toledo
Reply

I deduced your relation through his arrogance. It must be true.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Its really the basketball knowledge that is bred in to me.

See You In Toledo
Reply

yeah, so that means gator is more knowledgeable, eh?
how else di you esplane his kic??king your ass

scary

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

snarg Wrote:yeah, so that means gator is more knowledgeable, eh?
how else di you esplane his kic??king your ass

scary

Its February or Febrero as your boss in mexico calls it.Wait until march to get your rocks off talking to me.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)