Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

To whom or what...
#1

...do you pay little or no attention on this bored?

tags

Oli-Dogg raps

Who (the member)

College Betting threads

sigs and avs

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#2

the fucking skin isnt helping. fuck do something about it already.
Reply
#3

CT280 Wrote:the fucking skin isnt helping. fuck do something about it already.

Dude, change it. Go into your CP, edit options.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#4

Thread topics

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

Cucumber Wrote:Dude, change it. Go into your CP, edit options.

alright. this option wasnt here an hr ago, fuck. get off my nuts.
Reply
#6

morbid blueberry is the tits.
Reply
#7

Anything that counters my belief that I am intellectually dominant.

Posts using logic.




This is Bird.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#8

CT280 Wrote:alright. this option wasnt here an hr ago, fuck. get off my nuts.

They're backing up again, aren't they?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#9

Paddy

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#10

CT280 Wrote:morbid blueberry is the tits.

Very easy on the eye.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

Anything with "monkey" in the title. Just not that interested in monkeys.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#12

oldiebox sports threads

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#13

Lee's announcements.
Reply
#14

death pools

aussies

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#15

Cucumber Wrote:They're backing up again, aren't they?

freshly flushed.
Reply
#16

VitE's tr00ls.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#17

The icons to the left of tread titles.

I don't know what the mean and they make me feel dumb.
Reply
#18

member titles

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#19

I rarely ever open a thread that is over 2 pages.
Reply
#20

Any forum other than GD.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)