Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Buzzdog

That's awesome YMP!
You get around like your fucken snoring all day long, is that due to your smoking or the amount cocks you have smoked?
I suppose I could be homo like you and walk around with a bad case of exma, fuck eye's and dandruff? Your a fucken walking disease you GAYMO!
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:what's the question again?

This is going well.

DILLIGAF

Oli-dogg Wrote:If the Bird Crew is there I might choke and get nervous
Reply

Yes it is Bird35, you anal wart!
Reply

This just in folks: buzzdog is not funny.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

This thread was better when I was handing blondie her ass.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Big hands.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

You mean attempting to Protect Paddy from me? He appreciates it.
Reply

I don't think you'll find one instance of me defending paddy in this thread.I find it very curious how many statements you make that can never be backed up.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:I don't think you'll find one instance of me defending paddy in this thread.I find it very curious how many statements you make that can never be backed up.

You don't defend him. You play the white knight role when someone picks on him It's cute.

So it appears you're going to shit the place up again this week?
Reply

Blondie Wrote:You don't defend him. You play the white knight role when someone picks on him It's cute.

So it appears you're going to shit the place up again this week?


Again just one example you could quote would be nice.

I post here.It might shock you but people find me more entertaining then you.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Again just one example you could quote would be nice.

I post here.It might shock you but people find me more entertaining then you.

*than

I'd like a quote where I said I had PM's saying everyone hates you, but I'm not going to get it so I guess we're even.

You're obviously desperate for my attention and have been since I'e been back. You can not go one week or even 5 posts.. without pulling my pigtails. I never approach you...you always come after me. It's pretty obvious what the deal is here.
Reply

Blondie Wrote:*than

I'd like a quote where I said I had PM's saying everyone hates you, but I'm not going to get it so I guess we're even.

You're obviously desperate for my attention and have been since I'e been back. You can not go one week or even 5 posts.. without pulling my pigtails. I never approach you...you always come after me. It's pretty obvious what the deal is here.


If you can't print those PM's how about getting one (just one) of those people to admit they hate me in a post?Could it be some of those people are humoring your crazy ass?Its great you don't get that.

I do like to make retards dance.You got me.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Quote:since I'e been back

*That's not a word.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:If you can't print those PM's how about getting one (just one) of those people to admit they hate me in a post?Could it be some of those people are humoring your crazy ass?Its great you don't get that.

I do like to make retards dance.You got me.

What PM's are you talking about? Link?

I know this is going to come as a big shock to you but there are other people here that want to visit eachother. The world does not revolve around you. Incredible, I know.

Don't you get tired of shitting this place up? We're you raised in a violent house?
Reply

Paddy Wrote:*That's not a word.


Oh nice. You took me off fake ignore?
Reply

Blondie Wrote:*than

I'd like a quote where I said I had PM's saying everyone hates you, but I'm not going to get it so I guess we're even.

You're obviously desperate for my attention and have been since I'e been back. You can not go one week or even 5 posts.. without pulling my pigtails. I never approach you...you always come after me. It's pretty obvious what the deal is here.
pigtails?

:drool:



sin,
mitch

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Blondie Wrote:What PM's are you talking about? Link?

I know this is going to come as a big shock to you but there are other people here that want to visit eachother. The world does not revolve around you. Incredible, I know.

Don't you get tired of shitting this place up? We're you raised in a violent house?


Blondie Wrote:You need to post a link to this or STFU. Nobody likes you dumb fuck. How do I know? This place is dead. Privately, most people agree the Bird and Paddy show kills it.

SYHTFOTW.

I don't say things I can't back up.Imagine that.

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...372&page=8



Why do you get to decide what shitting this place up means?I fucking guarantee you nobody is here to read what you have to say.

See You In Toledo
Reply

No more quoting please, think of the children.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:I don't say things I can't back up.Imagine that.

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...372&page=8



Why do you get to decide what shitting this place up means?I fucking guarantee you nobody is here to read what you have to say.



Most people know exactly why you sat here for 8 months alone and why you can't go anywhere else. Because you're so entertaining.


How long do you think you can go without screaming out for my attention?
Reply

Paddy Wrote:No more quoting please, think of the children.

Shouldnt you be in the corner playing with your dick?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)