Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Buzzdog
#81

Blondie Wrote:Go molest something


geez Kevin hasnt been out to play for a while... maybe someone can lure him with a lolly pop.
Reply
#82

I submit you don't know funny.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#83

The defense rests.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#84

Cucumber Wrote:The defense rests.


pleasseee.... had it been another thread or another day.... it would of been funny huh?
Reply
#85

BIRD33 Wrote:I submit you don't know funny.

I submit you are wrong (again) look...just take your tag team retard show somewhere else and we'll get along just fine. You're right up there with Oldie yourself, I mean, aren't you the one that bragged about your HS dipoloma hanging on your office wall? And meanwhile, Paddy's running around with his cock in his hand trying to poke everything that isn't nailed down. Do you really think the opinions of two total douchebags matter to me or anyone else?
Reply
#86

Cucumber Wrote:The defense rests.

Objection!
Reply
#87

oldielox Wrote:pleasseee.... had it been another thread or another day.... it would of been funny huh?

no

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#88

Blondie Wrote:Objection!

If you laughed at the "lure Kevin with a lollypop" post, I'll gladly rack the points in her favor.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#89

BIRD33 Wrote:I submit you don't know funny.

ohhhhhh..... I know funny alright, thats why I said what I said.
Reply
#90

Cucumber Wrote:If you laughed at the "lure Kevin with a lollypop" post, I'll gladly rack the points in her favor.

rack em up honey
Reply
#91

oldielox Wrote:geez Kevin hasnt been out to play for a while... maybe someone can lure him with a lolly pop.

This is actually a good point. I mean what kind of shitbag trolls some lady with her kids name. I would fucking die if I found out my husband did that shit to someone.
Reply
#92

Cucumber Wrote:If you laughed at the "lure Kevin with a lollypop" post, I'll gladly rack the points in her favor.

No.

She has made me laugh in the past..it was not intentional though.
Reply
#93

Blondie Wrote:I submit you are wrong (again) look...just take your tag team retard show somewhere else and we'll get along just fine. You're right up there with Oldie yourself, I mean, aren't you the one that bragged about your HS dipoloma hanging on your office wall? And meanwhile, Paddy's running around with his cock in his hand trying to poke everything that isn't nailed down. Do you really think the opinions of two total douchebags matter to me or anyone else?


Umm..No?

Where should I take my tag team retard show?I've got no where else to go!

I've been here the whole time and you just appeared again when you probably burned your bridges some where else.How will this place fill your void(sooo apt) when you leave again?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#94

oldielox Wrote:rack em up honey

Ok, people who laughed: Blondie, Oldie

People who didn't: Cucumber.

So far, it's almost a landslide.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#95

Blondie Wrote:No.

She has made me laugh in the past..it was not intentional though.

Oh, I've laughed at her a good number of times too.

That's different than laughing at the wittiness of her posts.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#96

BIRD33 Wrote:Umm..No?

Where should I take my tag team retard show?I've got no where else to go!

I've been here the whole time and you just appeared again when you probably burned your bridges some where else.How will this place fill your void(sooo apt) when you leave again?



Dude, it's posting..who gives a fuck? I know you've got no where to go..you need to fill your own void by living on this forum...day and night...year after year...it's actually kind of sad.
Reply
#97

Cucumber Wrote:Oh, I've laughed at her a good number of times too.

That's different than laughing at the wittiness of her posts.


To me, she's just some dingy lady and you know I've got a soft spot for those. Sup BEW :wub:

She doesn't get this place but does not bother me at all...
Reply
#98

HATE ME BUT I'M CALLING THE POT TO MEET THE KETTLE!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#99

Cucumber Wrote:Ok, people who laughed: Blondie, Oldie

People who didn't: Cucumber.

So far, it's almost a landslide.


Ok... I laughed at bird saying "I've got no where else to go! "
Reply

Blondie Wrote:Dude, it's posting..who gives a fuck? I know you've got no where to go..you need to fill your own void by living on this forum...day and night...year after year...it's actually kind of sad.

I'd say you give a fuck since you cry to people in PM's about me.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)