Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Buzzdog
#61

Cucumber Wrote:TEST

WoolyGoat Wrote:This message is hidden because Cucumber is on your ignore list.

Tanks dawg!

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#62

someone tell me if Cucumber said something mean about me

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#63

WoolyGoat Wrote:someone tell me if Cucumber said something mean about me

:lool:
Reply
#64

Blondie Wrote:I bet Paddy is so happy Bird is here to save him. Is there any way we can get these retards to contain it to this one thread?


explain how he is here to save me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#65

you're saving him, obviously

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#66

Or whatever.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#67

BIRD33 Wrote:Or whatever.

Thanks guy.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#68

God damn that ignore feature gets more selective every day. Weird.
Reply
#69

WoolyGoat Wrote:someone tell me if Cucumber said something mean about me

Sometimes I feel like I don't have a partner. Sometimes I feel like my only friend is the city I live in.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#70

I've had you all on ignore since I got here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#71

Cucumber Wrote:Sometimes I feel like I don't have a partner. Sometimes I feel like my only friend is the city I live in.
that was post #69 in this thread, and it wasn't even about foreskin

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#72

WoolyGoat Wrote:that was post #69 in this thread, and it wasn't even about foreskin
http://www.my-penis.org/images/phimosis003.jpg

I'm glad you brought that up.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#73

Blondie Wrote::lool:

I think the "pussy factor" pertains to wooly also, dontcha think?
Reply
#74

I perceive an axis of evil forming.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#75

oldielox Wrote:I think the "pussy factor" pertains to wooly also, dontcha think?

Ok thats it.

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH.
Reply
#76

Paddy Wrote:I perceive an axis of evil forming.


Go molest something
Reply
#77

WOAH!

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#78

Blondie Wrote:Ok thats it.

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH.


Anyone else cringing?

Seriously you guys are so alike its hilarious.Blondie its like you bought a magic monitor and it allows you to look into your posting future.Missing the point on things all the time, mistakingly reading into the meanings of posts regularly, really into the "online community" of things etc..

Hey theres nothing wrong with it and I'm not saying I don't want either of you to post here but for the love of god embrace each other and form a perfect almost super hero like duo of posting stupidity.

Mom meet the daughter you never knew you had.Smile

See You In Toledo
Reply
#79

BIRD33 Wrote:Anyone else cringing?

Seriously you guys are so alike its hilarious.Blondie its like you bought a magic monitor and it allows you to look into your posting future.Missing the point on things all the time, mistakingly reading into the meanings of posts regularly, really into the "online community" of things etc..

Hey theres nothing wrong with it and I'm not saying I don't want either of you to post here but for the love of god embrace each other and form a perfect almost super hero like duo of posting stupidity.

Mom meet the daughter you never knew you had.Smile


Bird STFU. I'm just not mean to Oldie...I honestly don't care what she writes. It's unintentionally funny and I find that humorous. I'm not going to jump on board and beat her up because the other kids are doing it. I simply don't care.

You and Paddy are no better especially you at shitting up thread after thread. You're not bad alone but the two of you stink this fucking place up 10x worse than Oldie ever could.


I'm hoping Paddy re-considers retirement so this board can get back to the funny.
Reply
#80

Blondie Wrote:Ok thats it.

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH.

whores have more fun
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)