Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Streak for the Cash
#21

Then don't go in my threads, don't nip at my ankles, and stop asking eveyone what I'm saying about you all the time.

PS- I'm sending your cum stained drawers back to you.
Reply
#22

:lool: Ew

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#23

Smile
Reply
#24

this has potential to be creepier than the 8/pepsi thing

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#25

He's pretty fucking creepy. Thats been well established.
Reply
#26

tell me he sent you used underwear

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#27

WoolyGoat Wrote:tell me he sent you used underwear

She won't say that because she never tell lies.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#28

:lool:
Reply
#29

Paddy Wrote:Did she come in here and say something mean about me? I thought I followed her around and messed up her threads.

again... with the IQ of 7... you thought wrong
Reply
#30

Wooly, I didn't take Hertha to win in the end. I liked Paddy Harrington at the Buick Invitational. That didn't work out either. The Sabres over the Canadiens tonight to get back on track.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#31

I just realized I haven't had a wambulance pic in my PB in forever.
Reply
#32

Blondie Wrote:Then don't go in my threads, don't nip at my ankles, and stop asking eveyone what I'm saying about you all the time.

PS- I'm sending your cum stained drawers back to you.

I ditto this statement, less the cum stained drawers. thank fucking god...

wait... a couple of drops isnt that noticible, so he could be in the clear on this one. I need proof.
Reply
#33

oldielox Wrote:I need proof.

So say we all. You're a lousy henchman.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#34

oldielox Wrote:I ditto this statement, less the cum stained drawers. thank fucking god...

wait... a couple of drops isnt that noticible, so he could be in the clear on this one. I need proof.

I don't.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#35

I'm in for a sniff.
Reply
#36

**showing restraint**

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#37

Paddy Wrote:So say we all. You're a lousy henchman.

I work alone my dear..... you reap what you sow.
Reply
#38

We'll just take this to PM Wooly, this thread is all sorts of fucked up now.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#39

WoolyGoat Wrote:this has potential to be creepier than the 8/pepsi thing
There's nothing creepy about wanting to get it on with dead folk. I've had many a wet dream about Elvis. Please don't dishonor His spirit by calling me a creep.
Reply
#40

Cucumber Wrote:I don't.


I really dont either, but it woulda been nice to see a set of paddy's blommers splattered all over here...



ummm semi spotted would be a better choice of words.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
How much cash
Blondie
Last Post by ntype
03-02-2007, 09:10 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-22-2006, 04:24 PM
Last Post by boosh
04-22-2006, 10:28 PM
Last Post by ntype
11-23-2005, 01:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)