Then don't go in my threads, don't nip at my ankles, and stop asking eveyone what I'm saying about you all the time.
PS- I'm sending your cum stained drawers back to you.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
:lool: Ew
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
this has potential to be creepier than the 8/pepsi thing
He's pretty fucking creepy. Thats been well established.
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
tell me he sent you used underwear
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Wooly, I didn't take Hertha to win in the end. I liked Paddy Harrington at the Buick Invitational. That didn't work out either. The Sabres over the Canadiens tonight to get back on track.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
I just realized I haven't had a wambulance pic in my PB in forever.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
oldielox Wrote:I ditto this statement, less the cum stained drawers. thank fucking god...
wait... a couple of drops isnt that noticible, so he could be in the clear on this one. I need proof.
I don't.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
**showing restraint**
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
We'll just take this to PM Wooly, this thread is all sorts of fucked up now.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.