Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Buzzdog
#41

Paddy Wrote:You and your cum battered cock wallet should just fuck off to some bored where they give a shit about you.

did I pinch a nerve?
Reply
#42

He can't see that

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#43

Cucumber Wrote:He can't see that

I took oldiebox off the ignore list. I'm doing it manually now.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#44

Cucumber Wrote:He can't see that
tell her another 16 or 17 times and she might get it.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#45

Paddy Wrote:I took oldiebox off the ignore list. I'm doing it manually now.

B+ for your effort Paddy, we know you cant help yourself.
Reply
#46

The pussy factor finally got him. He's proving his manhood one post at a time.
Reply
#47

manhood or childhood? With an IQ of 7, I'll go with the childhood.
Reply
#48

It's like being tag teamed by Mae Young and the Fabulous Moolah.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#49

Do you know who would really make this place roll today? Demigodz. Am I right?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#50

Are we sure Oldie Lox isnt just Blondie from the future?Who knows what type of time travel devices will be around in the future.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#51

Cucumber Wrote:Do you know who would really make this place roll today? Demigodz. Am I right?

I think I was mean to him by not saying anything to him so thats why he won't be back.I'm sorry.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#52

Paddy Wrote:It's like being tag teamed by Mae Young and the Fabulous Moolah.

If you could only be so lucky Chester, knowing you... you'd choke.
Reply
#53

BIRD33 Wrote:I think I was mean to him by not saying anything to him so thats why he won't be back.I'm sorry.

I don't know if anyone has told you this, but everyone hates you.

Sorry you had to find out this way.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#54

Cucumber Wrote:Do you know who would really make this place roll today? Demigodz. Am I right?

word
Reply
#55

BIRD33 Wrote:I think I was mean to him by not saying anything to him so thats why he won't be back.I'm sorry.


the best thing you did was keep you beak shut
Reply
#56

Cucumber Wrote:I don't know if anyone has told you this, but everyone hates you.

Sorry you had to find out this way.


Not everyone.Blondies a little shy but you can tell she's really into my by how she follows me around.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#57

BIRD33 Wrote:Not everyone.Blondies a little shy but you can tell she's really into my by how she follows me around.

You like that baby?
Reply
#58

I bet Paddy is so happy Bird is here to save him. Is there any way we can get these retards to contain it to this one thread?
Reply
#59

TEST

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#60

This message is hidden because Cucumber is on your ignore list.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)