Posts: 814
Threads: 54
Joined: Nov 2005
Reputation:
0
A big welcome to our newest member Buzzdog. Being a dog he is obviously an Oli-dogg ally. Maybe we should form a Dog Crew?
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE][/COLOR]
TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Posts: 829
Threads: 220
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
6
daycare, kennel, circlejerk... IT provides everything you need ><
ps : sup'
SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Posts: 31
Threads: 2
Joined: Jul 2006
Reputation:
0
Hey Fuckeyes there's nothing to see here.Move along.Stop perving at my ass.
Oli-dogg Wrote:Bird34, 35 and the others
Were trained by the best, theyâre hardcore mother fuckers
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
another example of BIRD33 ruining the board.
Posts: 2,743
Threads: 103
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
are olidoog and oldie lox related?
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm happy with who we have here already :wub:
Posts: 195
Threads: 14
Joined: Nov 2005
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:I'm sorry your personality isnt enough to bring in posters.
And yours is ????
I may have been gone for a while but see you havent changed, do you still get reach arounds Bird???? If you do our newest member BuzzKnob wil oblige
Run like your being chased,
Sing like your on Broadway,
And Fuck like your a Pornstar.
Posts: 2,743
Threads: 103
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
how close is olidogg to jamie kennedy in malibus most wanted?
Posts: 22
Threads: 0
Joined: Feb 2009
Reputation:
0
What's the go with these Bird crew homo's
Thinking their the shit but just a bunch Mofo's
Being a novice level 1 with Rap Battles, yes I am
Although YMP is envious and wish he could rap like me!
PHYSC!