Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Buzzdog
#1

A big welcome to our newest member Buzzdog. Being a dog he is obviously an Oli-dogg ally. Maybe we should form a Dog Crew?

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#2

daycare, kennel, circlejerk... IT provides everything you need ><

ps : sup'

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#3

Oli-dogg Wrote:A big welcome to our newest member Buzzdog. Being a dog he is obviously an Oli-dogg ally. Maybe we should form a Dog Crew?

Hello Fuckeyes

DILLIGAF

Oli-dogg Wrote:If the Bird Crew is there I might choke and get nervous
Reply
#4

Fashizel!
Reply
#5

buzzdog Wrote:Fashizel!

Hmmm I see you are GHEY

DILLIGAF

Oli-dogg Wrote:If the Bird Crew is there I might choke and get nervous
Reply
#6

Hey Fuckeyes there's nothing to see here.Move along.Stop perving at my ass.

Oli-dogg Wrote:Bird34, 35 and the others
Were trained by the best, they’re hardcore mother fuckers
Reply
#7

another example of BIRD33 ruining the board.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

are olidoog and oldie lox related?
Reply
#9

WoolyGoat Wrote:another example of BIRD33 ruining the board.


I'm sorry your personality isnt enough to bring in posters.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

I'm happy with who we have here already :wub:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm sorry your personality isnt enough to bring in posters.

And yours is ????
I may have been gone for a while but see you havent changed, do you still get reach arounds Bird???? If you do our newest member BuzzKnob wil oblige

Run like your being chased,
Sing like your on Broadway,
And Fuck like your a Pornstar.
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm sorry your personality isnt enough to bring in posters.

and I'm sorry your personality isnt enough to keep them around.
Reply
#13

WoolyGoat Wrote:I'm happy with who we have here already :wub:

lol a whole whooppin 4 or 5 people that talk to themselves. yeah.. it makes for a great forum.
Reply
#14

quint (who is Oli-dogg's son) Wrote:are olidoog and oldie lox related?
Quint you damn bint, is that what you think?
With the IQ of a chimp, let me give you a hint...
In the year of your birth, Oli-dogg broke a rubber
oldielox was my lover, so that scrubber's your mother.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#15

quint Wrote:are olidoog and oldie lox related?

He could probably teach me a thing or two about you ass-wipes :fuckYou:
Reply
#16

how close is olidogg to jamie kennedy in malibus most wanted?
Reply
#17

Oli-dogg Wrote:Quint you damn bint, is that what you think?
With the IQ of a chimp, let me give you a hint...
In the year of your birth, Oli-dogg broke a rubber
oldielox was my lover, so that scrubber's your mother.

:haa
Reply
#18

quint Wrote:how close is olidogg to jamie kennedy in malibus most wanted?

I forgot to mention you were born a quintet
5 retarded quint-plebs, raised in a tin-shed
And I suspect in-bred, because no son of mine
Would step out of line, and dare reply in non-rhyme

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#19

oldielox Wrote::haa
No offence.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#20

What's the go with these Bird crew homo's
Thinking their the shit but just a bunch Mofo's
Being a novice level 1 with Rap Battles, yes I am
Although YMP is envious and wish he could rap like me!

PHYSC!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)