Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

College Basketball Betting Thread

Harvard is a local team too, so it's cool.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

It would be like Duke losing to The college of Charleston.Inexcusable for an ACC team.

See You In Toledo
Reply

$1450

Michigan St (-12.5) to Penn St ($50)

Dayton (-4) to St.Joes ($100)
Reply

St Joes sucks.They have one big african center who runs like he is on stilts.

Penn St. isnt that bad.Should never have been a 12 point underdog.

I'm in the process of getting A-10 tourney tickets for Atlantic City.A.C. is hurting right now big time.They just stopped building a billion dollar casino I was working on.Should mean cheap rooms for the tourney though.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:$1450

Michigan St (-12.5) to Penn St ($50)

Dayton (-4) to St.Joes ($100)

$1500
Reply

$1500

Louisville (-2.5) to UCONN ($100)
Reply

+$700

Uconn -1.5 Vs. Lousiville $100

Kansas -1 Vs. Baylor $100 (this line makes no sense)

Butler -2 Vs. $100 Wisconsin-Greenbay

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Uconn -1.5 Vs. Uconn $100

Kansas -1 Vs. Baylor $100 (this line makes no sense)

Butler -2 Vs. $100 Wisconsin-Greenbay

check it

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-bask...las-vegas/
Reply

http://www.docsports.com/college-basketball-lines.html

It was 1.5 a half hour ago.I'll take it at 2.5.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:http://www.docsports.com/college-basketball-lines.html

It was 1.5 a half hour ago.I'll take it at 2.5.

you also have uconn vs uconn
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:you also have uconn vs uconn


You bet your way I'll bet mine.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:You bet your way I'll bet mine.

I'm going to lose on purpose and drive to Philly to pay you your 20....
Reply

Let me make this clear.There will be no face to face meetings to settle this bet.I will be setting up a P.O. box to collect this money.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Let me make this clear.There will be no face to face meetings to settle this bet.I will be setting up a P.O. box to collect this money.

aw man!
Reply

I'm going to pay you in dirty boxers.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm going to pay you in dirty boxers.

I'm going to cut them up and make insanetrain game used cards.


Blondie, bam, and oldy will be bidding against each other. Can I ask you to sign and number each card?
Reply

Thats the best idea you've had in months.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats the best idea you've had in months.

I was gonna say since May 2004.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:+$700

Uconn -1.5 Vs. Lousiville $100

Kansas -1 Vs. Baylor $100 (this line makes no sense)

Butler -2 Vs. $100 Wisconsin-Greenbay


+$800

See You In Toledo
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:$1500

Louisville (-2.5) to UCONN ($100)

$1400
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)