Posts: 2,046
Threads: 150
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
Hell isnt ready for me yet.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Nobody from the Island though!Feelings will get hurt.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
I was SHOCKED, shocked I tell you, when Michman didn't post a name!
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Now I'm putting it together.It seems Blondie thinks paddy is chester.I havent seen chester on here in months but Blondie has not forgotten.who was chester anyway?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
one of life's great mysteries
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
I found someone for our experiment!
"Even though a goat ate my arm, thanks to the CGTF I've been able to stop hiding behind drugs and alcohol and face the world again. I'd recommend the CGTF to anyone!"
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
:lool:
#1
Never, under any circumstances, turn your back on a goat. This is Rule Number One of Goat Trauma Avoidance.
#2
Avoid petting zoos. The majority of goat traumas occurring each year take place at petting zoos.
#3
Stay alert. Goats are deceitful and can hide just about anywhere.
#4
Stay in civilized areas. While there have been reports of roaming urban goats, most attacks by loose goats take place in less populated areas.
#5
Be suspicious of all farm animals. While other animals such as sheep, cows and horses are not by any means the violent creatures that goats are, goats frequently lurk within a herd, waiting to take advantage of peoples' trust in such animals. There have been some reports of goats avoiding the presence of certain breeds of dogs, but the Foundation has yet to test this theory.
#6
If you must be in an area where goats are present, stay away from the younger goats. Older goats can be slower, allowing you more time to escape.
#7
Wearing earth tones in goat-infested areas may offer some protection from goat attack, due their camoflaging abilities.
#8
Goats have learned to climb trees and drop down onto unsuspecting people. Please see the evidence. Be especially aware in any treed, goat-infested areas.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 1,012
Threads: 48
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Finally! A site that understands my fears.
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
that site must be stopped
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
nice job, gator
you tried to use correct grammar
i have seen cowpies that were more intelligent
maybe get someone to proofread for you
fucking cracker
what did you have to give the moron to bump a theard from three fucking yrs ago??
three yrs it was let alone
fucking hell, she can't really be this stupit, can she??
someone tell me this is a trool job, pealse
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 2,743
Threads: 103
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
who are the nominated psychos?