Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Whom.. in your opinion is the craziest bitch posting on the net?
#21

Hell isnt ready for me yet.
Reply
#22

oldielox Wrote:Hell isnt ready for me yet.

Yeah, they need to order more ear plugs and blindfolds, first.
Reply
#23

oldielox Wrote:Hell isnt ready for me yet.
Nice job turning this place into our own personal purgatory.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

Has anyone named names?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#25

Vitamin E Wrote:Has anyone named names?

You first, I don't want to bring that down on myself.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#26

Nobody from the Island though!Feelings will get hurt.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

I was SHOCKED, shocked I tell you, when Michman didn't post a name!

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#28

Paddy Wrote:You first, I don't want to bring that down on myself.

You're barkin' up the wrong tree Chester.
Reply
#29

Now I'm putting it together.It seems Blondie thinks paddy is chester.I havent seen chester on here in months but Blondie has not forgotten.who was chester anyway?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

one of life's great mysteries

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#31

Like this. http://www.goat-trauma.org/

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#32

what a strange web site.

[Image: yelodres.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#33

I found someone for our experiment!

"Even though a goat ate my arm, thanks to the CGTF I've been able to stop hiding behind drugs and alcohol and face the world again. I'd recommend the CGTF to anyone!"

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#34

:lool:

#1
Never, under any circumstances, turn your back on a goat. This is Rule Number One of Goat Trauma Avoidance.
#2
Avoid petting zoos. The majority of goat traumas occurring each year take place at petting zoos.
#3
Stay alert. Goats are deceitful and can hide just about anywhere.
#4
Stay in civilized areas. While there have been reports of roaming urban goats, most attacks by loose goats take place in less populated areas.
#5
Be suspicious of all farm animals. While other animals such as sheep, cows and horses are not by any means the violent creatures that goats are, goats frequently lurk within a herd, waiting to take advantage of peoples' trust in such animals. There have been some reports of goats avoiding the presence of certain breeds of dogs, but the Foundation has yet to test this theory.
#6
If you must be in an area where goats are present, stay away from the younger goats. Older goats can be slower, allowing you more time to escape.
#7
Wearing earth tones in goat-infested areas may offer some protection from goat attack, due their camoflaging abilities.
#8
Goats have learned to climb trees and drop down onto unsuspecting people. Please see the evidence. Be especially aware in any treed, goat-infested areas.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#35

Finally! A site that understands my fears.
Reply
#36

that site must be stopped

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#37

nice job, gator
you tried to use correct grammar
i have seen cowpies that were more intelligent
maybe get someone to proofread for you
fucking cracker

what did you have to give the moron to bump a theard from three fucking yrs ago??
three yrs it was let alone
fucking hell, she can't really be this stupit, can she??
someone tell me this is a trool job, pealse

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#38

who are the nominated psychos?
Reply
#39

snarg Wrote:nice job, gator
you tried to use correct grammar
i have seen cowpies that were more intelligent
maybe get someone to proofread for you
[SIZE="5"]fucking cracker[/SIZE]

what did you have to give the moron to bump a theard from three fucking yrs ago??
three yrs it was let alone
fucking hell, she can't really be this stupit, can she??
someone tell me this is a trool job, pealse


thats a form of racism

and I'm not a troll
Reply
#40

oldielox Wrote:thats a form of racism

and I'm not a troll

you oughta be nice to me, seems to me they dont like you either... a big LOL for bird and paddy.

Considering I support your sutpit (lol) threads you shouldnt be complaining and trying to kiss ass and brown nose your way back in.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by JCW
05-16-2010, 06:23 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-28-2010, 04:31 PM
Last Post by Blondie
01-28-2010, 01:21 AM
Last Post by who
01-17-2009, 07:24 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-27-2008, 03:42 PM
Last Post by who
06-27-2008, 04:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)