Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

Where ya been hiding? :ct:
Reply
#2

from you

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

Mich is a troll.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

you think oldielox has seen that fake cock shot he sends around?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

Figured I'd see what happens here while I'm gone. You slept with Bird and married Paddy. :eek:

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

Paddy Wrote:you think oldielox has seen that fake cock shot he sends around?

it's so small there is nothing to fake.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

Michman Wrote:it's so small there is nothing to fake.

[Image: eusa_liar.gif]
Reply
#8

Michman Wrote:Figured I'd see what happens here while I'm gone. You slept with Bird and married Paddy. :eek:

and I killed goat
Reply
#9

oldielox Wrote:and I killed goat

I figured that was a given considering he's a Pat's fan and you like the fin's.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#10

Michman Wrote:I figured that was a given considering he's a Pat's fan and you like the fin's.

your never gunna believe this... way to much of a coincident.... but my biggest competitor is called the same :ct: god help me now
Reply
#11

oldielox Wrote:Where ya been hiding? :ct:

He was comfy hiding in that closet of the theater girls changing room...taking "notes" for his "next book".

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#12

I'd like to take the time to point out that michmans activity here is at 42%.
Reply
#13

what was it prior to pc showing up?
Reply
#14

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'd like to take the time to point out that michmans activity here is at 42%.

In that case. I'd like to point out you suck. But that would be stating the obvious.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#15

quint Wrote:what was it prior to pc showing up?

He was non existent before PC showed up. Now he is here to get membership up and maintain his activity ABOVE 50%.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
07-02-2010, 05:14 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-21-2010, 06:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-25-2009, 07:02 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2009, 02:24 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-19-2008, 08:34 PM
Last Post by Michman
07-26-2007, 03:52 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-24-2007, 09:40 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-22-2007, 12:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)