Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

If Flumper had a Posse... (nsfw sorta)
#1

..it would look something like this.

[Image: DevsREALBIGoops.jpg]

[Image: Naughty2.jpg]

[Image: Naughty.jpg]

[Image: LingerieParty21.jpg]
Reply
#2

I bet they smell bad.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#3

[Image: LingerieParty16.jpg]

[Image: DevTicket.jpg]

[Image: DevMadMakeout.jpg]

[Image: newmad1.jpg]
Reply
#4

Your posse drinks Keystone Light and destroys grills.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

Good call on the sorta NSFW.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#6

I call bullshit....


Not enough tucking ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

[Image: jose.jpg]

[Image: mad3.jpg]

[Image: booty3.jpg]

[Image: mad8.jpg]

[Image: booty2.jpg]

[Image: DevGlassesMadKiss.jpg]
Reply
#8

Flumper just wants to bust out his assless chaps. Giddy up.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

Cucumber Wrote:I bet they smell bad.

I bet they smell like vomit and charcoal. :drool:
Reply
#10

The need to switch from Keystone Light to Michelob Ultra.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

Paddy Wrote:Flumper just wants to bust out his assless chaps. Giddy up.

[Image: LingerieParty11.jpg]
Reply
#12

Perfect example of someone who looks better with clothes on


[Image: booty3.jpg]


[Image: booty2.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

Here's what my posse thinks of you fucks and your comments...



[Image: exhib-nude-in-public-voyeur-views-0.jpg]
Reply
#14

[Image: village_people.jpg]

l to r: nboy, FlumperBarflusterbutt, BIRD33, WoolyGoat, Anhilhator, leeman

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#15

I sorta thought this would be more like Flump's posse.

[Image: party-time.jpg]

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#16

If we stopped by one of my posse's mom's house for a quick hand bra lesson, this is what it would look like....


[Image: fcb7.jpg]
Reply
#17

This is someone that can't be in Flumper's posse. No way.


[Image: 56c4scd.jpg]
Reply
#18

The fuck is going on in that picture?! Is that her ASS? Looks like a pregnant belly :S

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#19

Flumps true possy ...

[Image: retards.jpg]

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#20

The official Flumper's Posse Dance....


[ame=http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii291/blindright1/?action=view&current=f9cce448.flv][Image: th_f9cce448.jpg][/ame]


Edit: i have no idea what's wrong with this post.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
03-21-2013, 01:08 PM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by who
03-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)