01-14-2009, 12:57 AM
..it would look something like this.
![[Image: DevsREALBIGoops.jpg]](http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/miss_devin7/DevsREALBIGoops.jpg)
![[Image: Naughty2.jpg]](http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/miss_devin7/Naughty2.jpg)
![[Image: Naughty.jpg]](http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/miss_devin7/Naughty.jpg)
![[Image: DevsREALBIGoops.jpg]](http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/miss_devin7/DevsREALBIGoops.jpg)
![[Image: Naughty2.jpg]](http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/miss_devin7/Naughty2.jpg)
![[Image: Naughty.jpg]](http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/miss_devin7/Naughty.jpg)
![[Image: DevsREALBIGoops.jpg]](http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/miss_devin7/DevsREALBIGoops.jpg)
![[Image: Naughty2.jpg]](http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/miss_devin7/Naughty2.jpg)
![[Image: Naughty.jpg]](http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/miss_devin7/Naughty.jpg)
![[Image: LingerieParty16.jpg]](http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/miss_devin7/LingerieParty16.jpg)
![[Image: DevTicket.jpg]](http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/miss_devin7/DevTicket.jpg)
![[Image: DevMadMakeout.jpg]](http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/miss_devin7/DevMadMakeout.jpg)
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
![[Image: jose.jpg]](http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/miss_devin7/jose.jpg)
![[Image: mad3.jpg]](http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/miss_devin7/mad3.jpg)
![[Image: booty3.jpg]](http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/miss_devin7/booty3.jpg)
![[Image: mad8.jpg]](http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/miss_devin7/mad8.jpg)
![[Image: booty2.jpg]](http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/miss_devin7/booty2.jpg)
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Cucumber Wrote:I bet they smell bad.
Paddy Wrote:Flumper just wants to bust out his assless chaps. Giddy up.
![[Image: booty3.jpg]](http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/miss_devin7/booty3.jpg)
![[Image: village_people.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/Boru/village_people.jpg)
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
[/ame]