Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Wondering what to do...
#1

Have sex or do the Jillian Michaels PowerSculpt??? Tough choice...
Reply
#2

how fat are you?
Reply
#3

Why does this need to be an either/or ?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#4

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:how fat are you?

Aww, how nice of you to ask. I would like to lose 15 pounds
Reply
#5

Cucumber Wrote:Why does this need to be an either/or ?

I thought about that after I typed it in. It can probably be an "and."
Reply
#6

Incorporate sex into your squats.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

what sort of program is the power sculpt?
what are you doing for cardio?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#8

Cucumber Wrote:what sort of program is the power sculpt?
what are you doing for cardio?

It's basically aerobics and weight training in one- targeting all of the major muscle groups.
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:Incorporate sex into your squats.

So are you going to help out with that?
Reply
#10

bam Wrote:So are you going to help out with that?

I'm not a piece of meat you know.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm not a piece of meat you know.

Okay, okay- you're right- you deserve more respect than that. Smile

Talk to you tomorrow
Reply
#12

I think Bird has the hots for Bam. Just stating the obvious.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#13

I think michman is a terrible poster.


Once again just stating the obvious.
Reply
#14

Michman Wrote:I think Bird has the hots for Bam. Just stating the obvious.


I've also got the hots for you obviously if all it takes is responding to posts.What are you doing later?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

bam Wrote:Aww, how nice of you to ask. I would like to lose 15 pounds

Okay. Let's do the math on this.

Most chicks are about 5-6". And the ideal weight for them would be around 125 lbs.

Now, we also know, from scientific research, that most chicks know that they will never be 125 lbs so they have learned to accept 135 lbs as their normal weight.

Now, we also know from historical data, that most chicks consider 137 or 138 to be about 135 since it depends on water retention, time of day, bowel movements, etc.

So, if we start with an acceptable weight of 138 and then factor in the fact that most chicks lie to themselves about what they weigh, then we have to add another 4 lbs to that and start with 142 lbs as the "target" weight.

Now adding 15 lbs to that would get us to 157 lbs. And we know from well documented cases, that if a chick says they need to lose 15 lbs, that really means they want to lose 20 lbs. So we have to add another 5 lbs to that.

So, I would suspect that you weigh close to 162 lbs right now.

Way to fat to be fucking for a 5'6" tall chick. Hit the workout video. I love you.
Reply
#16

He's got a point.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm not a piece of meat you know.

your right... your a piece of foul

foul   adjective, -er, -est, adverb, noun, verb–adjective

1. grossly offensive to the senses; disgustingly loathsome; noisome: a foul smell.
2. containing or characterized by offensive or noisome matter: foul air; foul stagnant water.
3. filthy or dirty, as places, receptacles, clothes, etc.
4. muddy, as a road.
5. clogged or obstructed with foreign matter


sorry.... I just had to do it.
Reply
#18

*you're




you're a fucking moron

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#19

thank you


and you bore me
Reply
#20

that would be "fowl"

she is a fucking moron, wooly, but why has this one garnered such a strong reaction??
there have been so many others you've ignored

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-12-2011, 08:16 PM
Last Post by Bill
04-19-2006, 11:49 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
03-02-2006, 08:32 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-27-2005, 03:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)