Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

College Basketball Betting Thread
#21

Watched G-Town beat Uconn last night.UConn is talented but like I thought not that smart.They might be able to get it together by tourny time but I doubt it.

Georgetowns freshman Monroe will be a lottery pick.Plays much older than he is and has a solid face to the basket game.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

BIRD33 Wrote:Watched G-Town beat Uconn last night.UConn is talented but like I thought not that smart.They might be able to get it together by tourny time but I doubt it.

Georgetowns freshman Monroe will be a lottery pick.Plays much older than he is and has a solid face to the basket game.

Absolute stud. Kansas was high on his list. I was very disappointed to lose him. He'll put Greg Oden to shame.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#23

He's very smooth out there for his age.A good passer as well.

How stupid is Doc Rivers kid to transfer from G-Town to Indiana?IU got their ass kicked by something called Lipscomb the other day so instead of possibly going to the final four he's barely making the NIT.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

I've been home since 2 and so far I've watched Wisconsin kick Michigans ass and now I'm watching Duke\Loyola.Carolina's on tonight.

Michigan sucks balls.No heart.Compared to when they beat duke they didnt even show up today.

Duke is toying with Loyola.I am positive I could be the 7th or 8th guy off the bench for Loyola.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

DAYTON -8 to Toledo
SYRACUSE -7 to South Florida
UCLA -14 to Oregon St


$1250
Reply
#26

Anhil8tor Wrote:DAYTON -8 to Toledo
SYRACUSE -7 to South Florida
UCLA -14 to Oregon St


$1250

$1350

Shame on the cuse.... up 47 to 31 early second half I thought I was a lock to win all three...
Reply
#27

Anhil8tor Wrote:$1350

WEST VIRGINIA -8 to Seton Hall
IOWA -14 to Indiana
AUBURN -12 to Tulane
UCONN -21 to Rutgers
BUTLER -9 to Valpo

$50 each today
Reply
#28

Anhil8tor Wrote:WEST VIRGINIA -8 to Seton Hall
IOWA -14 to Indiana
AUBURN -12 to Tulane
UCONN -21 to Rutgers
BUTLER -9 to Valpo

$50 each today

$1500

3-1 yesterday
Reply
#29

I've watched enough college games to get a feel.I will be taking Duke giving at least 15 pts to Davidson on Wednesday whenever the line comes out.

For tonight.

+$1000

GTown +2.5 Vs. Notre Dame $100

Size Vs. Shooters.I like Gtown to rebound coming off a bad loss to Pitt.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

I'm rethinking my Gtown is a tough inside team thoughts.They sucked.ND can shoot from any where but that won't get you to the final 4.

+$900

Duke -14 Vs. Davidson $100


Over under on Stefan Currys points tonight: 24

I don't think Duke will do a box and one on him or anything.Probably put Gerald Henderson on him straight up.

Another game I like is Gonzaga getting 3.5 vs. Tennessee.The Vols are overrated in my opinion but I don't know enough about the Zags.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#31

Curry gets 30+ tonight in a loss.

Tennessee over Zags.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#32

This is his showcase game before the tournament.I'd like to think K has been harping on them to contest his shots.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#33

KU contested his shots last year and he still dropped 25. Guy is just a baller and I think he'll excel in a primetime game like tonight.

BTW, Cole Aldrich will be player of the year next year.

Oh yeah, Notre Dame sucks.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#34

ND is good this year. Mcaulhenny(sp) can shoot from anywhere.

Cole is a big boy for a freshmen.He might not be around next year.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

Sophmore...and he'll be a Jayhawk for 4 years. His number will be in the rafters.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#36

I don't know about all 4 years.His size makes him attractive.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#37

Watch out for my boy Dante Christmas from Temple being a poor mans Paul Pierce.He can shoot the lights out when he's on.No defense though.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#38

BIRD33 Wrote:His size makes him attractive.

I hear that a lot.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#39

DUKE (-13) to Davidson ($50)

MEMPHIS (-19) to Marshall ($100)

GONZAGA (+4) from Tennessee ($50)

MARQUETTE (-9.5) to Rutgers ($50)

MICHIGAN (-8) to Indiana ($100)
Reply
#40

I like that Michigan game too.The hoosiers are pathetic.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)