Posts: 2,046
Threads: 150
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
Can I drop Kevin off at your house? You'll lose all the weight you need, I promise you that. When Kevin plays hockey, I'm on the blades, when he's on the bike, I'm on the bike... when he's out back shootin hoops, I'm right there with him. Keep in mind that it's summer year round here so I have a lot more out door time then the rest who have to sit through winter. but I can truthfully say that having a child in my case really is a method of staying fit... for me.
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
And no doubt you'll be prominently involved when he loses his virginity.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
Running after a kid can be good exercise. My problem is that I was on steroids for a bone marrow disease and put on some additional weight from that. Now that I'm off of them, it should be relatively easy. As far as the smoking- that will be the difficult feat, but I've done it before so I feel pretty confident.
Posts: 2,046
Threads: 150
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
I wish you the best Bam, I know you'll do great. Do you have any kind of support system or friends you can count on?
I know about the steroid thing, my son takes them every now and then when his lungs deplete. He's gained a lot for a 9 year old and struggles with the extra weight afterwards.
Posts: 2,046
Threads: 150
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
Perfect partner for Paddy!
Posts: 2,046
Threads: 150
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
I guess that wasnt funny enough for them.. LOL
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I've decided my resolution will be to eat better this year.I play basketball 3 times a week so I'm in shape but not as much as I could be because I eat like crap.I'm always on the road eating in diners or don't feel like cooking when I get home.Whats a simple low calorie thing to eat besides my stand by of soap and crackers?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:I've decided my resolution will be to eat better this year.I play basketball 3 times a week so I'm in shape but not as much as I could be because I eat like crap.I'm always on the road eating in diners or don't feel like cooking when I get home.Whats a simple low calorie thing to eat besides my stand by of soap and crackers?
If you are excercising, you don't need to think low calorie. You need to think low fat/healthy fat.
Do you like salmon or tuna?
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I can't go to the register with Lean cuisine and feel like a man afterwards.Sorry.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
A grilled piece of chicken or fish on a salad or rice is always a good meal.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.