Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NFL Playoff Challenge
#41

by the looks of things in Denver I'm thinking tribal gave up sports.
Reply
#42

BIRD33 Wrote:Not going to be able to unless they plan on getting rid of Brady in the next two years.I'm sort of thinking you are retarded.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3809444

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#43

WoolyGoat Wrote:http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3809444


How pissed is cassel going to be when they franchise him?Its going to cost him tens of millions of dollars.The right thing to do would be to let him go or at the most trade him.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#44

I'm OK with this.

[Image: kendrabaskett.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#45

Decent game for the birds but not overly impressive.give Reid credit for continuing to run the ball late in the game when it wasnt paying off.Kept the secondary honest and led to Westbrooks TD.Mcnabb didnt play great and his numbers are a little inflated but he didnt make any huge mistakes.

I'm guessing the Giants are favored by 4 or 5 and I'm probably going to take them.

I hate Phillip Rivers.If the colts win that coin toss they win the game.They will lose big to the stillers.

Titans will end the Ravens run.


Cards have no chance.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#46

I head one of the guys say game over when they one the toss.... not sure who it was. I can't believe Peyton let that other guy call it. You ALWAYS call heads...
Reply
#47

Yea I was surprised that nobody on the colts got pissed when whoever yelled game over.If it was rivers than Manning should have said something.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#48

BIRD33 Wrote:Yea I was surprised that nobody on the colts got pissed when whoever yelled game over.If it was rivers than Manning should have said something.

how great would that have been if it was Rivers and Manning just punched him in the face right there?
Reply
#49

My thoughts were how can manning let rivers get away with saying that?Probably wasnt Rivers.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#50

You're right, it was the black dood in the middle.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#51

Racist.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#52

Is there any doubt LT is done in San Diego? I mean they let the 2nd leading rusher walk away last year... no way they let Sproles go.
Reply
#53

He's done.He might get another 1000 yard season but he'll never be what he was.He never plays in the playoffs.

Was there a doubt if the chargers lost that game the team would fire Norv and hire Shanahan the next day?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#54

Panthers getting a break?



As the Arizona Cardinals prepare to try for their first road win against a non-NFC West team in six tries this season, they might have to face the Panthers in Charlotte without receiver Anquan Boldin.

Boldin strained a hamstring against the Falcons on Saturday while running 67 yards to the endzone after catching a four-yard pass.

For now, Boldin’s status isn’t clear. What is clear is that the Cardinals need him if they’re going to have any chance of winning on Saturday night.

“It’s unique plays a lot of times with him,” offensive coordinator Todd Haley said of Boldin. “He can run the ball and do so many different things. Now a large chunk of your game plan is gone.”

The other big factor for the Cardinals, as we pointed out on Saturday night, will be the weather. In two late-season games played in the cold and/or the snow, the Cards were outscored by the total of 95-27.

Currently, Weather.com calls for a high of 52, a low of 28, and a 40-percent chance of showers on game day.
Reply
#55

is no one else happy that we're not going to be subjected to two+ weeks of Manning Bowl crap?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#56

I don't mind either of them too much so not really.I'd rather not validate the career of Philip Rivers by him going to the super bowl.His swollen head will explode.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#57

I think Peyton shouldn't have been MVP but hey thats just me. The Mannings are and always have been the shit here in Louisiana. Its kinda not news when they aren't in the news here.
Reply
#58

BIRD33 Wrote:I don't mind either of them too much so not really.I'd rather not validate the career of Philip Rivers by him going to the super bowl.His swollen head will explode.
I don't mind either of them too much individually, but the two week build-up of Manning vs. Manning would have been insufferable.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#59

Sort of like the 16-0 build up on ESPN before the greatest event in NFL history happened.

for whatever reason I like the mannings more every year.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#60

BIRD33 Wrote:Sort of like the 16-0 build up on ESPN before the greatest event in NFL history happened.
also insufferable, of course.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-08-2010, 12:05 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-06-2010, 12:48 AM
Last Post by Banana
04-20-2009, 06:45 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-30-2008, 08:23 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-22-2008, 07:11 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
10-05-2007, 06:12 PM
Last Post by who
05-10-2007, 11:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)