Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Is "103" incoming
#21

She won't last till '09

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

Anhil8tor Wrote:when will you post some of the pics you post at taint?

She wont.:ct:

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#23

BIRD33 Wrote:She won't last till '09

sounds like a dare to me Bird.
Reply
#24

Inbox contains 1,274 messages

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#25

Its a promise.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

Anhil8tor Wrote:are there any other peeps there worth bringing here?


do you think its a big deal that I shared the link to your board here?

thier all cool, but some offend easily. I dont mind, and where did you share it?
Reply
#27

BIRD33 Wrote:Its a promise.

oooooo I'm soooo scared. :fuckYou:
Reply
#28

lol

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

lol your a tuff cookie Bird
Reply
#30

kinda funny. Jersey attitude v philly attitude.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#31

Yea I know a lot of Jersyites who use the phrase lol.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

i posted it here for cucumber and bird


i was reprimanded and shunned.
Reply
#33

BIRD33 Wrote:Yea I know a lot of Jersyites who use the phrase lol.


I bet you were the one who "snowballed" santa years ago.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#34

Anhil8tor Wrote:i posted it here for cucumber and bird


i was reprimanded and shunned.

by who?
Reply
#35

pineschic Wrote:by who?

silky was upset for whatever reason. I'm guessing she isn't a fan of bird or cucumber. There was a thread at the island calling me out for posting your forum here...
Reply
#36

BIRD33 Wrote:She won't last till '09


People that last fall into 2 categories, those who get it and those who are too dumb to realize that they're the joke.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#37

Michman Wrote:kinda funny. Jersey attitude v philly attitude.

:haa I have a long time net buddy that lives in Pa. He's an admin on our site. known as the porn whore... lol he's good people.
Reply
#38

My money is on Pines here.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#39

Dear Lord in heaven.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#40

What he said:

Michman Wrote:My money is on Pines here.

What he meant:

Michman Wrote:I gave bam her chance to come up with the underwear shots but she declined.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
For incoming feb. 14
Jesse Antarctica
Last Post by fem
02-10-2005, 08:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)