Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sean Avery is an ass
#61

Cucumber Wrote:I have you on ignore in that thread too.

if i thought for a second this were true, id complain to snarg.
Reply
#62

CT280 Wrote:if i thought for a second this were true, id complain to snarg.

You should anyways. We need a diversion.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#63

Cucumber Wrote:You should anyways. We need a diversion.


a grenade diversion, or yell "fire!" diversion? im packed with em.
Reply
#64

CT280 Wrote:a grenade diversion, or yell "fire!" diversion? im packed with em.

Post a really racist pisture. It's what this place needs.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#65

let me see what i got.
Reply
#66

closest thing i have is this:[Image: Picture1-1.jpg]
Reply
#67

That picture gave me the vapors.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#68

Things that weren’t as hurtful as Sean Avery’s words



http://thetwolinepass.com/2008/12/things...rys-words/

See You In Toledo
Reply
#69

It's demeaning to broads. (what he said)

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#70

how can TO get away with calling Garcia gay a few years ago with no problems, and now the pc police suspend this guy?
not very consistent
Reply
#71

BIRD33 Wrote:I think wrestling is retarded.I'm attracted to this because there is drama.drama sells tickets.Football in america is great because of all the story lines that go on in one season like that idiot who shot himself the other day.You can keep hockey as your own private club where just the game play itself is interesting to diehards but the league will never return to the level of success it had during the 70's and 80's which was the peak of fighting era.

Personal attacks have been apart of professional sports forever.Its an us verse them mentality that the fans buy into.
Wrestling is retarded. Watch a real fight like boxing or mma. MMA is the sport
Reply
#72

I know I'm beating a dead horse here but I was thinking about this over the weekend and 6 games for saying the phrase sloppy seconds is the most outrageous suspension in professional sports EVER.

Quints point about TO calling Garcia gay is dead on.Not even a fine for that and talk about a guy with a history saying it being the reason for a penalty.TO is a bigger dick than Avery ever was.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#73

I thought it was retarded. Everyone knows she is a whore...


How can Dallas not take him back. He plays with heart and passion.
Reply
#74

I watched hockey on TV for the first time ever on Saturday. The Blackhawks were playing the Redwings. It ended tied at 4, with the Hawks losing the shootout.

It was reasonably entertaining when they were skating around and shit but when there was one of those clusters around the goal I couldn't make out what was going on.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#75

Paddy Wrote:I watched hockey on TV for the first time ever on Saturday. The Blackhawks were playing the Redwings. It ended tied at 4, with the Hawks losing the shootout.

It was reasonably entertaining when they were skating around and shit but when there was one of those clusters around the goal I couldn't make out what was going on.


Pretty much 90% of the general publics reaction to hockey.I used to be one of those assholes who liked the glowing puck on TV.Hockey is all lucky bounces.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#76

Anhil8tor Wrote:How can Dallas not take him back. He plays with heart and passion.

I hope you are being sarcastic. He's not a great hockey player. He's not even a good hockey player. If he had that to back him up, perhaps he could get away with being such a jackass from time to time. As it is now, the only thing he brings to the game is entertainment.

I read something on the weekend about how when he signed with Dallas, Brenden Morrow asked to have his own no-trade clause dropped.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#77

Hockey used to be hard nosed but now it seems like its a bunch of prima donnas.Do they want him to go around and give everyone a hug and say he's sorry?Terrel Owens is another great example of teams hating a guy but sucking it up and dealing with him because thats what you're paid to do.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#78

terrel Owens is a great football player. Sean Avery is an average hockey player, AT BEST.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#79

I haven't watched a hockey game since the pens vs red wings finals last year...

><
Reply
#80

There is also a difference between personally attacking someone in the sport, VS personally attacking someone in a players personal life. Guaranteed if TO had called someones family member gay, it would've been a different story.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sassy
11-27-2007, 08:52 PM
Last Post by Sassy
11-27-2007, 08:52 PM
Last Post by cLaY
04-05-2005, 04:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)