Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Clayrock!
#1

Saw the highlights of the JayHawks' Midnight Madness.

[Image: 2403096.jpeg]


What's the talk down your way. They lost a bunch to graduation/draft.

Preach!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

Back in the day, this would have gone three pages. Things haven't been the same since cLaY dumped me.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

bump

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

Vitamin E Wrote:Saw the highlights of the JayHawks' Midnight Madness.

[Image: 2403096.jpeg]


What's the talk down your way. They lost a bunch to graduation/draft.

Preach!

Top 3 recruiting class this year. Gonna be young and wide eyed, just like 3 years ago...should still compete for the Big 12 title.

They've got 2 guys in the top 20 already committed for next year, and Xavier Henry, Dominic Cheek, and John Wall expected to make decisions in the next month. Bill Self is a machine when it comes to recruiting.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

Kick ass! A couple of the guys were jumping out of the gym during their dunk contest.

Isn't IowaState a big 12 school? Color me ignorant.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

Their NBAers are busy smoking weed during the meeting for drafted players about not smoking weed.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

Why does the NBA care so much about weed? It's not much of a performance ENHANCING drug.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#8

I disagree.I've never played well without being high.

FULL DISCLOSURE:I can't remember the last time I played while not high.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

Seriously?

You've got a gift. When I'm weeded, I can barely play euchre.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#10

I smoke a bowl before every game and it honestly settles me down a bit.I seriously don't know if it hurts my game since I've been doing it since high school.I'm probably costing myself a spot in the NBA.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by SanDog
03-20-2008, 09:28 AM
Last Post by ntype
12-15-2005, 12:37 PM
Clayrock!!!
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Bill
11-30-2005, 04:22 PM
Last Post by ntype
11-30-2005, 01:29 AM
Last Post by asshat
06-09-2005, 12:10 AM
Clayrock
PurpleHaze
Last Post by minorthreat
02-16-2005, 06:39 AM
Last Post by fem
12-07-2004, 07:56 PM
ClayRock!!!
VitaminE
Last Post by ClayRock
11-18-2004, 06:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)