Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Whomever is in charge of making Tshirts for IT
#21

I kind of picture snarg as crockett and you tubbs now. Its almost as if he just logs on to disagree with you. I wonder if he'd even post anymore if you weren't around?


The 9th ward is the poorest black people in new orleans. That was the whole fuss about the way Nagin and Blanco handled it. All of the people in the 9th ward are gov't assited blacks. New Orleans bussed most of them out and left them in houston, shreveport or wherever they dropped them off. I was thinking the other part about the shirt is the stigma here that black people can't swim. So the shirt is taking a shot at the poorest black people and then making fun of the fact that while they were stuck on their roof... the couldn't swim.

Only the classiest shirts make it to ITs cafe express!
Reply
#22

I'm the George to Snargs Lennie.

I looked at it as the 9th ward being flooded and everyone, all races there were forced to swim.I didnt look at it with the wide variety of racist angles you did but you may be right.If you don't think comparing Obama to buckwheat is racist than I don't know what to say to you.I'm the reason this place has a shred of class.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

gator, as usual, you are an idiot
tweety is marginally smarter, but not a racist
as far as class goes, if we are to depend on bird, the case is lost

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#24

The fact that bird claims to be the authority on sports, politics, racism and gay is funny in more ways than one.
Nice job Tweety. BTW, it's spelled discriminate.
Reply
#25

I think its great snarg has announced himself as the smartest person on IT.
Reply
#26

Dagger Wrote:The fact that bird claims to be the authority on sports, politics, racism and gay is funny in more ways than one.
Nice job Tweety. BTW, it's spelled discriminate.
Bird's too smart/important to waste his time with trivial things like spelling and grammar. He doesn't care that he looks like a complete moron, because he knows he's a smart guy and he makes way more money than any of us ever would in our whole entire lives.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#27

WoolyGoat Wrote:Bird's too smart/important to waste his time with trivial things like spelling and grammar. He doesn't care that he looks like a complete moron, because he knows he's a smart guy and he makes way more money than any of us ever would in our whole entire lives.

Thanks for summing that up for me.

Golfing at noon.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

WoolyGoat Wrote:Bird's too smart/important to waste his time with trivial things like spelling and grammar. He doesn't care that he looks like a complete moron, because he knows he's a smart guy and he makes way more money than any of us ever would in our whole entire lives.

Bird > Chuck Norris ?????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#29

slow down you crazy swede!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#30

WoolyGoat Wrote:slow down you crazy swede!

Mugabe > Bird ????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
02-01-2008, 11:48 PM
Last Post by ntype
01-31-2008, 07:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)