Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Official Snarg is Obsessed with Hating BIRD33 Theard
#1

Snarg if you could please keep your loathing comments about BIRD33 in here we'd all appreciate it. Feel free to pad your post count as often as you like.

BIRD33, if you could occassionaly post something like "you need me" just to keep it going. Thanks.
Reply
#2

loathing??
maybe a dictionary would help here, einstein

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

snarg Wrote:loathing??
maybe a dictionary would help here, einstein

Please direct all loathing coments toward BIRD33. Thanks.
Reply
#4

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Please direct all loathing coments toward BIRD33. Thanks.


You need me a lot more than I need this shitty thread.
Reply
#5

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Please direct all loathing coments toward BIRD33. Thanks.

it's you i loathe, dickwad

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

leucetios Wrote:You need me a lot more than I need this shitty thread.

Please edit with "Sin Bird33". Thanks.
Reply
#7

snarg Wrote:it's you i loathe, dickwad

Well, I'm not going to start another thread just for that. You can loath me and BIRD33 in here, spunkchugger.
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Please edit with "Sin Bird33". Thanks.

Stop being so obsequious. Look it up.

sin,
snarg
Reply
#9

bode bird
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Well, I'm not going to start another thread just for that. You can loath me and BIRD33 in here, spunkchugger.

got it, thanks, and really, get a dictionary, flumps

how come no word on chicago, gator:ccrap:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#11

it was great!


spouser and I had a great time. No extra marital affairs for the gator...
Reply
#12

leucetios Wrote:Stop being so obsequious. Look it up.

sin,
snarg

The simulacrum of Snarg's posting is a stupid idiot with a keyboard.
Reply
#13

And to think when snarg the genius got fired from his warhouse job in Philly(probably because he was so damn smart) I offered to look around to see if anyone I knew was hiring.This is the thanks I get?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

Anhil8tor Wrote:it was great!


spouser and I had a great time. No extra marital affairs for the gator...

Cubs game?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

Cubs were out of town... Sad

I bought some primo seats for the white sox game Wednesday night though... Spotted flump at the game.
[Image: Chicago2008-04.jpg]
Reply
#16

first pictch
[Image: Chicago2008-11.jpg]
griffeys single
[Image: Chicago2008-16.jpg]
buherle threw a gem
[Image: Chicago2008-09.jpg]


[Image: Chicago2008-10.jpg]
[Image: Chicago2008-05.jpg]
[Image: Chicago2008-02.jpg]
[Image: Chicago2008-19.jpg]
Reply
#17

ha

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

random pictures from the city
[Image: Chicago2008-01.jpg]
[Image: Chicago2008-55.jpg]
[Image: Chicago2008-53.jpg]
[Image: Chicago2008-54.jpg]
[Image: Chicago2008-49.jpg]
[Image: Chicago2008-47.jpg]
[Image: Chicago2008-43.jpg]
[Image: Chicago2008-42.jpg]
[Image: Chicago2008-25-1.jpg]
[Image: Chicago2008-31.jpg]
[Image: Chicago2008-32.jpg]
[Image: Chicago2008-35.jpg]
Reply
#19

[Image: Chicago2008-41.jpg]
[Image: Chicago2008-40.jpg]
[Image: Chicago2008-39.jpg]
[Image: Chicago2008-34.jpg]
[Image: Chicago2008-36.jpg]
Reply
#20

spelling smack is fersh...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
02-09-2021, 10:50 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-25-2016, 08:02 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:21 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:19 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-17-2011, 05:00 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-14-2011, 04:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)