Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Yes, I'm fukkin around with shit.
#1

So some things might be missing and some new ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

Paddy has gone missing.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

No shit ????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

If you could restore his credibility that would be great.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:If you could restore his credibility that would be great.

Can you make dubya a good presudent ???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

[vbtube]aEyJ2kdaaTQ[/vbtube]

The best thing to come out of Bush's administration might be this Oliver Stone film.Where else can you see two presidents, father and son no less, try to fight each other.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

looks like i could like the younger version
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:If you could restore his credibility that would be great.

:lool:
Reply
#9

what the hell is that backround crap in profiles?

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#10

who Wrote:what the hell is that backround crap in profiles?

???

Background crap??...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#11

leeman Wrote:???

Background crap??...

keep fixing things :ccrap:

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
09-28-2026, 07:36 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-26-2012, 06:44 PM
Last Post by who
10-18-2011, 09:36 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-13-2010, 07:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)