07-16-2008, 07:35 PM
Okay. Here's my rundown.
Keesha is friggin hot. And she's a hooters girl.
![[Image: keesha.jpg]](http://wwwimage.cbs.com/cms/files/images/primetime/big_brother/10/bios/keesha.jpg)
Problem is she's constipated and talked about it. She said that is "right there (makes circle with her fingers and pokes one finger out" but I just can't push it out, you know? I took a friggin laxative. Its been a week now. I have a whole week's worth of food in here (makes circles around her stomach). I'm going to look like i'm friggin pregnant if it doesn't come out soon.
The old guy is a crazy fuck. Did he kiss that one chick on the face when he was bandaging her foot? Creepiest thing I've seen on tv. And then his King Solomon analogy about cutting a baby in half to compare to some guy getting pissed that the New Orleans loon made noise in the middle of the night and woke him up?
The New Orleans lady is a total disaster. Fun as hell to watch her though. She will most likely be drunk until they vote her out. She should be around a while. Everyone likes to keep the trainwrecks around.
They are voting the right guy off this week though. You can't come into episode one and start talking like you are Don Corleone.
The black dude is going to do well. Looks as if he might spend too much time trying to bang the shy blonde that gets dressed in the closet. I do think she was hinting at seeing his dick though.
I predict at least two of the chicks (both brunette) will be naked before the third show. One of them is dying to take her clothes off, she just hasn't found the right time. The other one is on TV to get any kind of contract she can. She'll probably being sporting the beav in Hustler within 6 months.
The black chick will do well if she can stay calm and work with the black guy. The seem to work well together. That is if she can pull him away from the blonde.
Keesha is going to be the best eye candy of the season. Hopefully there will be some youtubes of her shortly.
Thanks.
Keesha is friggin hot. And she's a hooters girl.
![[Image: keesha.jpg]](http://wwwimage.cbs.com/cms/files/images/primetime/big_brother/10/bios/keesha.jpg)
Problem is she's constipated and talked about it. She said that is "right there (makes circle with her fingers and pokes one finger out" but I just can't push it out, you know? I took a friggin laxative. Its been a week now. I have a whole week's worth of food in here (makes circles around her stomach). I'm going to look like i'm friggin pregnant if it doesn't come out soon.
The old guy is a crazy fuck. Did he kiss that one chick on the face when he was bandaging her foot? Creepiest thing I've seen on tv. And then his King Solomon analogy about cutting a baby in half to compare to some guy getting pissed that the New Orleans loon made noise in the middle of the night and woke him up?
The New Orleans lady is a total disaster. Fun as hell to watch her though. She will most likely be drunk until they vote her out. She should be around a while. Everyone likes to keep the trainwrecks around.
They are voting the right guy off this week though. You can't come into episode one and start talking like you are Don Corleone.
The black dude is going to do well. Looks as if he might spend too much time trying to bang the shy blonde that gets dressed in the closet. I do think she was hinting at seeing his dick though.
I predict at least two of the chicks (both brunette) will be naked before the third show. One of them is dying to take her clothes off, she just hasn't found the right time. The other one is on TV to get any kind of contract she can. She'll probably being sporting the beav in Hustler within 6 months.
The black chick will do well if she can stay calm and work with the black guy. The seem to work well together. That is if she can pull him away from the blonde.
Keesha is going to be the best eye candy of the season. Hopefully there will be some youtubes of her shortly.
Thanks.

