Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

so BEW just listed
#81

Yea this place never discusses other boards.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#82

Bird ran her, plain and simple. If you can't figure that out you're not very bright.
Reply
#83

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Bird ran her, plain and simple. If you can't figure that out you're not very bright.

Figure out what? I love you.
Reply
#84

I'm logging off for a while and going to lunch. BIRD33 didn't run me and please don't delete my account. I love you.
Reply
#85

BIRD33 Wrote:Can you point me to where we even discussed closed boards in this thread?Its all about you, dumb cunt.

Listed below is the posts that discussed closed boards because apparently you're too self-absorbed to have noticed them before.

Jimmy Wrote:Am I the only one detecting that Flump will not do anything to jeopardize the faint hope he has left of getting invited to The Island?

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Flump is worried that you continually pointing this out could also hurt his chances. I love you.

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Flumper is hoping that his recent defense of Paddy and BEW will help him get into the island. I love you.

Sunny Wrote:For people who sure hate closed boards you guys sure like to whine about them a lot.
Reply
#86

hey Sparks, nobody cares...and if they do, they post at whatever board you do. fuck off and die, faggot.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#87

All that matters is I get a rise out of one of you. Thanks for stepping up.
Reply
#88

Sparks Wrote:All that matters is I get a rise out of one of you. Thanks for stepping up.

Gotta be Mich ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#89

leeman Wrote:Gotta be Mich ....


Who's Mich?

Actually, I know who he is. I just couldn't think of anything more clever to say.
Reply
#90

Sparks Wrote:Who's Mich?

Actually, I know who he is. I just couldn't think of anything more clever to say.

I may be boring but I'm not a whiny bitch
Reply
#91

who Wrote:I may be boring but I'm not a whiny bitch

Whiney bitch? Hows that? All I did was admit that I had nothing. Fucking tough crowd around here.

Oh yeah ... you are a boring old bastard.
Reply
#92

Sparks Wrote:Whiney bitch? Hows that? All I did was admit that I had nothing. Fucking tough crowd around here.

Oh yeah ... you are a boring old bastard.

Think about it...... "who"'s mitch? "who". get it. nevermind. I love you.
Reply
#93

Sparks Wrote:Whiney bitch? Hows that? All I did was admit that I had nothing. Fucking tough crowd around here.

Oh yeah ... you are a boring old bastard.

Pot meet kettle.
Reply
#94

Dagger Wrote:Pot meet kettle.

I love internet forum smack. Someone needs to write a paper on it.

"Here we have the infamous variation on "Pot/Kettle". It's been around in various forms for decades. The older posters (Who) would recognize it as "Takes one to know one." Usually the general population outgrows this kind of retort by the age of 10 while some with underdeveloped egos will use it until late in their adult years. It usually is an effort to gain attention, respect, and "board cred". "

Just to let you know, I haven't been wowed by you either, Dragger.
Reply
#95

I love how sparks busts out the Paddy-like cutsie nicknames for everyone.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#96

WoolyGoat Wrote:I love how sparks busts out the Paddy-like cutsie nicknames for everyone.

Trolling for a cutsie nic, are you?
Reply
#97

I've been acknowledged again
Reply
#98

who Wrote:I've been acknowledged again

You're loved and adored everywhere. What can I say?
Reply
#99

Sparks Wrote:Trolling for a cutsie nic, are you?
I think it's the least you could do.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

So much pressure to produce ...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
01-25-2005, 11:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)