03-14-2008, 06:14 PM
BIRD33 Wrote:Thank god quint was here to settle this.quint's a no-nonsense type of fella lately.
and Bird's right, BEW left WAY before she was deleted.
BIRD33 Wrote:Thank god quint was here to settle this.quint's a no-nonsense type of fella lately.
quint Wrote:Who cares either way, she left went to another site.
She could have come back but chose not to, so leave the drama for the board she actaully goes to.
Jimmy Wrote:Am I the only one detecting that Flump will not do anything to jeopardize the faint hope he has left of getting invited to The Island?
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Personally I don't care either way. And I might have the story all wrong, but I don't think she can come back because her account was deleted. I love you.
leeman Wrote:Here.
BIRD33 Wrote:I love the thought of someone being unable to come back because their account got deleted.What fucking planet do you live on?I'm pretty sure she got the most votes because everyone knew she would be the most effected by it which flumpers posts basically prove correct.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I don't see any rules in there about deleting accounts. I love you.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I don't see any rules in there about deleting accounts. I love you.I don't know how you go from kicking morf around to this.
WoolyGoat Wrote:I don't know how you go from kicking morf around to this.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:wtf is up with everybody? I thought he linked me there to read the rules. I thought there was something in there about deleting accounts. I'm getting a feeling that BEW is a sore subject with you guys. I love you.I thought the link was to register, implying that if she got deleted it takes 10 seconds to register again if she wanted to come back.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:wtf is up with everybody? I thought he linked me there to read the rules. I thought there was something in there about deleting accounts. I'm getting a feeling that BEW is a sore subject with you guys. I love you.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:wtf is up with everybody? I thought he linked me there to read the rules. I thought there was something in there about deleting accounts. I'm getting a feeling that BEW is a sore subject with you guys. I love you.
Jimmy Wrote:It's an old fashioned pile-on. Good times.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Flumper is hoping that his recent defense of Paddy and BEW will help him get into the island. I love you.
Sunny Wrote:For people who sure hate closed boards you guys sure like to whine about them a lot.
Sunny Wrote:For people who sure hate closed boards you guys sure like to whine about them a lot.