Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

so BEW just listed
#61

BIRD33 Wrote:Thank god quint was here to settle this.
quint's a no-nonsense type of fella lately.


and Bird's right, BEW left WAY before she was deleted.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#62

Am I the only one detecting that Flump will not do anything to jeopardize the faint hope he has left of getting invited to The Island?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#63

Now that theres been confirmation to what I've been saying I'm sure Flumper will come back to this thread and apologize to me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#64

quint Wrote:Who cares either way, she left went to another site.
She could have come back but chose not to, so leave the drama for the board she actaully goes to.

Personally I don't care either way. And I might have the story all wrong, but I don't think she can come back because her account was deleted. I love you.
Reply
#65

Jimmy Wrote:Am I the only one detecting that Flump will not do anything to jeopardize the faint hope he has left of getting invited to The Island?

Flump is worried that you continually pointing this out could also hurt his chances. I love you.
Reply
#66

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Personally I don't care either way. And I might have the story all wrong, but I don't think she can come back because her account was deleted. I love you.

Here.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#67

I love the thought of someone being unable to come back because their account got deleted.What fucking planet do you live on?I'm pretty sure she got the most votes because everyone knew she would be the most effected by it which flumpers posts basically prove correct.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#68

leeman Wrote:Here.

I don't see any rules in there about deleting accounts. I love you.
Reply
#69

BIRD33 Wrote:I love the thought of someone being unable to come back because their account got deleted.What fucking planet do you live on?I'm pretty sure she got the most votes because everyone knew she would be the most effected by it which flumpers posts basically prove correct.

wtf are you talking about? I couldn't give a shit either way and I think this is the first time I've ever even mentioned it. And wouldn't have mentioned it now if you hadn't claimed to have run someone from the board they were deleted from. I love you.
Reply
#70

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I don't see any rules in there about deleting accounts. I love you.

Bird please ...



This was my reply to you about how she can logon back if she chooses to....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#71

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I don't see any rules in there about deleting accounts. I love you.
I don't know how you go from kicking morf around to this.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#72

WoolyGoat Wrote:I don't know how you go from kicking morf around to this.

wtf is up with everybody? I thought he linked me there to read the rules. I thought there was something in there about deleting accounts. I'm getting a feeling that BEW is a sore subject with you guys. I love you.
Reply
#73

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:wtf is up with everybody? I thought he linked me there to read the rules. I thought there was something in there about deleting accounts. I'm getting a feeling that BEW is a sore subject with you guys. I love you.
I thought the link was to register, implying that if she got deleted it takes 10 seconds to register again if she wanted to come back.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#74

she got runned...


leeman made her cry.

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:wtf is up with everybody? I thought he linked me there to read the rules. I thought there was something in there about deleting accounts. I'm getting a feeling that BEW is a sore subject with you guys. I love you.

YouTube - How to Play Football: Advanced Football Tips & Techniques : How to Back Peddle in Football Defense

Thanks for the video flump!
Reply
#75

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:wtf is up with everybody? I thought he linked me there to read the rules. I thought there was something in there about deleting accounts. I'm getting a feeling that BEW is a sore subject with you guys. I love you.

It's an old fashioned pile-on. Good times.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#76

Jimmy Wrote:It's an old fashioned pile-on. Good times.

Flumper is hoping that his recent defense of Paddy and BEW will help him get into the island. I love you.
Reply
#77

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Flumper is hoping that his recent defense of Paddy and BEW will help him get into the island. I love you.

I endorse your candidacy.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#78

For people who sure hate closed boards you guys sure like to whine about them a lot.
Reply
#79

Sunny Wrote:For people who sure hate closed boards you guys sure like to whine about them a lot.

Can you point me to where we even discussed closed boards in this thread?Its all about you, dumb cunt.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#80

Sunny Wrote:For people who sure hate closed boards you guys sure like to whine about them a lot.

i don't care about any of them, but they should keep the discussion on those boards.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
01-25-2005, 11:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)