Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

so BEW just listed
#41

Sunny Wrote:Oh please..the fact you take anything I say seriously makes me laugh. I do believe I have taken as much part in IT as anyone has in the past few months so fuck off if you don't like me here Bird.

BTW since maybe most of the ITers do post at the Island they are free to come bash the Island as they wish.

I think we both know they wouldnt last long if they did.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#42

Jimmy Wrote:Can a member of here and the Island please go to the Island and trash the place and then report back how well it went?

Curious.

see what you've started, utter chaos
Reply
#43

[Image: yourlife.gif]
Reply
#44

Sunny, can I post at the Island?

oh yeah, fuck off

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#45

Lists are overrated.
Reply
#46

how the fuck does leeman not make this list?
Reply
#47

Anhil8tor Wrote:how the fuck does leeman not make this list?

Well according to her I ran her from IT.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#48

One of the few things in my life that I'm sure about is that I ran her from here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#49

BIRD33 Wrote:One of the few things in my life that I'm sure about is that I ran her from here.

Would be my guess as well ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#50

BIRD33 Wrote:One of the few things in my life that I'm sure about is that I ran her from here.

I thought her account got deleted or she got banned or something. I love you.
Reply
#51

I think she's better where she is now.
Reply
#52

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I thought her account got deleted or she got banned or something. I love you.

She got voted for deletion after she left ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#53

Flumper trying to stick up for BEW.What a shock.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#54

cLaY Wrote:Sunny, can I post at the Island?

oh yeah, fuck off
:lol2:
Reply
#55

BIRD33 Wrote:Flumper trying to stick up for BEW.What a shock.

Sticking up for her? How about calling you on you "running" her and clarifying that her account was deleted? Is that how you run someone? Sounds like something Hoax would do. I love you.
Reply
#56

She left weeks before her account was deleted.Are you the new IT knight in shining armor?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#57

BIRD33 Wrote:She left weeks before her account was deleted.Are you the new IT knight in shining armor?

No. I'm just the same guy that laughs when someone claims to run someone when their account got deleted instead. I love you.
Reply
#58

Did you miss the part of my sentence where I stated that she left weeks before her account got deleted?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#59

Who cares either way, she left went to another site.
She could have come back but chose not to, so leave the drama for the board she actaully goes to.
Reply
#60

Thank god quint was here to settle this.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
01-25-2005, 11:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)