Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

so BEW just listed
#21

I am curious as to the other 5 as well...does IT even have that many posters
Reply
#22

Sunny Wrote:I figured that out when you stopped pming me after I wouldn't give you any nudes :lool:

It goes both ways...


I stopped PMing karabear after I got hers ><
Reply
#23

Sunny why do you come by every day and bash this site?Wouldnt it be nice if we could do the same at your place?Oh thats right its your own little kingdom over there.Go fuck yourself.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

Anhil8tor Wrote:HOW THE FUCK DID I END UP 6TH!!!!


Who is ahead of me?


And how the fuck did I get ahead of you as far as hanging on BEWs nuts anyhow?
Just be happy you're next to me on any list.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

BIRD33 Wrote:Sunny why do you come by every day and bash this site?Wouldnt it be nice if we could do the same at your place?Oh thats right its your own little kingdom over there.Go fuck yourself.

Oh please..the fact you take anything I say seriously makes me laugh. I do believe I have taken as much part in IT as anyone has in the past few months so fuck off if you don't like me here Bird.

BTW since maybe most of the ITers do post at the Island they are free to come bash the Island as they wish.
Reply
#26

Sunny Wrote:I am curious as to the other 5 as well...does IT even have that many posters

*laughs* *asks the user that we didn't saw since an awful long time and comes around here magically when we speak about Bew*
Reply
#27

ntype Wrote:*laughs* *asks the user that we didn't saw since an awful long time and comes around here magically when we speak about Bew*

Who is that?
Reply
#28

Sunny Wrote:Who is that?

you Wink

so I suppose that we could say that IT posters +1 today.

WELCOME SUNNY
Reply
#29

ntype Wrote:you Wink

so I suppose that we could say that IT posters +1 today.

WELCOME SUNNY

Naw I have been posting on and off everyday Ntype...today I just had some free time before work

I just never post during the day
Reply
#30

Sunny Wrote:Naw I have been posting on and off everyday Ntype...today I just had some free time before work

I just never post during the day

well there's a hole in between the 19th February and 4 March.

yep.
Reply
#31

ntype Wrote:well there's a hole in between the 19th February and 4 March.

yep.

Freaking stalkers

I do work full time and go to university full time....that was about round midterms so I might have been a bit busy :lool:

Glad to see I was missed though
Reply
#32

who gives a shit what the other site posts?
Reply
#33

quint Wrote:who gives a shit what the other site posts?
bew posted a list which I thought might upset many of my e-friends.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#34

Sunny Wrote:Freaking stalkers

I do work full time and go to university full time....that was about round midterms so I might have been a bit busy :lool:

Glad to see I was missed though

don't justify yourself, you are just appearing more guilty. now the sane approach is to admit it honestly : "I don't post here everyday" so you are set then you could move forward.

ps : the stalker it's michman aka fukass / an8or job (the later loves to receive used panties)
Reply
#35

WoolyGoat Wrote:bew posted a list which I thought might upset many of my e-friends.

Paddy's drama was starting to get old. now we move to something new.
Interestingly she hopes to validate the existence of a few of her muppets.

btw nobody know who they are and it's best this way.
Reply
#36

WoolyGoat Wrote:bew posted a list which I thought might upset many of my e-friends.

dusting off that old vag doesn't make it newsworthy.
Reply
#37

ntype Wrote:don't justify yourself, you are just appearing more guilty. now the sane approach is to admit it honestly : "I don't post here everyday" so you are set then you could move forward.

ps : the stalker it's michman aka fukass / an8or job (the later loves to receive used panties)


You sent your panties out to 8 before? :melt:
Reply
#38

Sunny Wrote:You sent your panties out to 8 before? :melt:

womans panties.

#1 no I didn't, that even never crossed my mind.
#2 panties for womans -- boxers/briefs/commandos for mens you see the idea
Reply
#39

WoolyGoat Wrote:10. BIRD33
9. Anhil8tor
8. Horse/Samurai
7. cLaY
6. IBHUNG
5. Marvin
4. Jacques
3. virgin poster
2. Flumper
1. Vitamin E

This has to be bullshit. First of all, no way would she make a list and leave off MT and TomF. Second, I can't imagine that she would include Horse on any list. Finally, Virgin Poster? Who the fuck is that? I love you.
Reply
#40

Can a member of here and the Island please go to the Island and trash the place and then report back how well it went?

Curious.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
01-25-2005, 11:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)